What's new

Health Cabin Delivery Help

DHL delivering gearbest. thats new or am i out of the loop as not had one from them in a year. ive stuck with fastech and epacket and it comes by post.

Funny enough my mom brought something from Ebay, didn't realise until after it had arrived it was from America. They contacted her to pay VAT/Import fees and she forgot - only remembered last night when I was telling her about this lol.
Nothing has ever come of it, so you may be good for your tablet! Play em at their own game - drop it, hide it, lose it! Lol

Had a quick look @MrDJ on GB if i go to order a mod there is no UK priority shipping, but an rda allowed get the Priority line. some rta's can get priority some can't. I will ask GB about this. And some other shipping details ie why they are using the money hungry DHL

the eagle has almost landed and passed customs. come to me rafale coils daddys waiting :D

P.M'd GB will pass on what i get told, i have asked why some stuff is ok and others not for Priority line and why they are using DHL. I know people will stop buying if DHL are involved and so does GB or will do when they see the pm.

Oh well, £17 import duty just texted by DHL. Out for delivery today even though I've rescheduled for tomorrow so 7p a minute onto customer services. At least it's all over and I will never use them again even though it's still the bargain of the century.

Oh well, £17 import duty just texted by DHL. Out for delivery today even though I've rescheduled for tomorrow so 7p a minute onto customer services. At least it's all over and I will never use them again even though it's still the bargain of the century.
Still got a bargain bud. That said it's still a kick in the nuts. Dhl are best avoided for anything outside the uk. You always get lumped with the import tax.

Back
Top Bottom