What's new

Heading down the carto route

The AGR is a great tank just be careful when you take the bottom off to keep a finger on top of the drip tip so there is no chance of the carto sliding in an upwards direction and dumping all the liquid on your desk. When filling, I remove the whole top piece, fill with a normal bottle then replace the top with the small fill screw removed so there is somewhere for the air to go. Then replace the fill screw. I use Boge SR flangeless cartos with a pre-punched 2mm hole, unfortunately this hole is half way up the flipping carto! So I need regular top-ups.

I got one of these off the marketplace to try... nice tank. Reminds me of the later versions of the Arry tank and well worth the money.

After this post I dug out my wee willy tank ,cleaned it ready for use and punched a fresh carto. Went to the pub last night for a cool cider filled my wee willy with Vapist Vapours Victoria sponge and trotted to the pub. Sitting looking out over the river, Cider in one hand mod in the other I remembered how good the wee willy tank was juice and tank making clouds of vapour tasting very nice all was right with the world.

So now looking for another tank to keep with the wee willy :).

Steve

How about the big boaby, i have one its a nice tank :)

I like the smaller capacity tanks I get bored quickly with juices as I have the attention span of a hamster so looking for a small pyrex/glass tank that takes standard size cartos.

Today at work I am chugging on a Boge F15 tank on a Screwdriver my only problem is too much vapour and I have had to turn the extractor on :)

sd.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom