What's new

Handy Storage solutions

the jester

Achiever
evening all

following a thread i saw by johnny2400 i was shopping and found some so thought id ditch the old biscuit tins and finally store it in a more orderly fashion
smiling.png

coming up to 12 weeks of vaping now for me and the missus and not had a stinky since day one
smiling.png

IMG_1121_zpscff07c26.jpg

IMG_1120_zpsd604fe9e.jpg

IMG_1119_zps3390592a.jpg

Very neat and tidy! Whenever I have a sort out and do something like this, within a short time the bits are all over the place. New photos in a week please ;)

Very neat and tidy! Whenever I have a sort out and do something like this, within a short time the bits are all over the place. New photos in a week please ;)

im a bit anal with stuff like this so it WILL be the same...had a fall out with my hoppo at work this week cos hes a right messy t**T....printing a dirty job anyway without lazy dick***** lol ;)

Looks good. I've been toying with getting a Stanley organiser box or 10 for my mixing gear :)

Crikey that's 12 weeks, might need to get a bigger house at 12 months !!

these are £4.50 each from any large tesco....so bargain really...i was toying with an aluminium 'make up' case but £30 i thought 'thats a vamo' lol

the stanley ones are good but i still think stuff rolls around the bottom area...so went with these :)

Crikey that's 12 weeks, might need to get a bigger house at 12 months !!

wife says im compulsive ;) and i just got the bug...so for the pair of us stopping stinkies from day one its ok to spend this on stuff i reckon ;)...anyway we soon found that we loved fruit flavours and the ones we were getting were a bit muted so i went down the line of mixing our own so we could boost the flavlour...so far so good :)

I've been vaping for over 7 months and I don't have that much... or don't think I do.
A big drawer full, cupboard full, shelf under big coffee table, and now my fridge is being taken over by my nic stash.
That's not counting atties, egos, mods, gennies, drippers, battery chargers and batteries.

On second thoughts I think I need a dozen of them as I've just started mixing. My kitchen workspaces are now being taken over by drying recycled empty bottles and cleaned clearo/vivi bits. Now I've got my heads mixed up because I forgot to put one away before cleaning another and I've just added a clearo in bits to the vivi head pile.

Back
Top Bottom