What's new

Hana mod

veteranvape

Initiate
Guys I wanna DNA 30 Hana mod but dunno wether to get a mini or 18650

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

For my money I'd like to be able to choose/swap battery. I'm sure the LiPo in the mini is fine but it's your only option. No quick change, and when it goes it's either a send away to be replaced or a few hours work (sourcing and replacing).

shite drunk response before bed:

Had a clone of the mini sold it, not because it was bad infact it was very good but I prefer mechs, the decision between mini and 18650 is simple in my eyes.

If vaping at high watts and you are near a usb port all day the mini makes sense (work in IT so no brainer for me), your no where near a usb port get the bigger one, not going to be vaping at high watts get the one you like the most size wise.

Tbh I would like to see some side by sides of mini vs normal if I was shiny itus'ing this one again as we all know in mech land some makers are far smaller than others duno on the hana.

If I had the urge for box mod now I would look closer to home some cracking modders on this very forum from what I have seen and no doubt better than the hana imho.

Last edited:
I seen the clone on fasttech and its a mini duno weather to buy it or not love my mecs but I can't carry that to work everyday use my evic atm and that's just Shit now

Cant comment on FT never used em plenty fans here, as for the mini for work be ideal its small stealthy really just an ATI sticking out the top of hand so to speak.

I use a nemy with a efest 30a wonder if the mini will differ

Anything that is a clone will not have a dna30 chip in it so be careful, it will be something similar made cheaply
in china that cannot guarantee performance. Don't want you blowing up. After all, it's being blown off that we like, not being blown up.

Anything that is a clone will not have a dna30 chip in it so be careful, it will be something similar made cheaply
in china that cannot guarantee performance. Don't want you blowing up. After all, it's being blown off that we like, not being blown up.

I think I just pissed myself laughing at that...
But yeah, even if it says it's a genuine chip it won't be. You can swap the chips over, but then you're pretty much at the price point if a genuine one anyway, so why bit just buy the genuine, know the quality is good, and not flinch every time you try to vape on it ;)

I think that's just put me off totally

Back
Top Bottom