What's new

HAD ENOUGH!! Tank - Coils ect..

It would seem I need to fork out a bit for a new Mod and bits and pieces, tools ect for the RTA, also if I do research I have time to save up and do the RTA properly and get a Nice Mod.

I am smoking the Pico at the moment, so this will not be suitable for a RTA, will need something a bit better.

So will try another tank for now, will do the RTA in a month when I have more time to learn and buy a Mod.

Lets now talk tanks, The clieto was the talk of all vapers ages ago, do we have a newer tank which is getting amazin reviews like the clieto did ages ago?

Really appreciate your help guys and gals
You don't necessarily need a new mod, it just depends what power you want to vape at. I run all my RTA's on Picos but I'm a low-wattage MTL vaper. What coils do you tend to use with the cleito, at what wattage? If you get a new tank that runs coils at about the same levels, you should still be fine, and if you decide to try an RTA you can build to the same levels too. :)

You could look for a Vaporesso that uses EUC coils for a 30-40w vape, or maybe something like the cascade for 40 up to 80 watts. Uwell’s nunchaku tank also has great reviews. You could also take a look at recent pods such as smok’s nord, or the Orion Q. I find them really satisfying, coils in the nord have got to be the best Smok has done in their entire existance. The Smok trinity is on the way, with up to 30w which sounds really good for such a small device, while using the same coils as the Nord. Good thing about going the pod route is that it’s another device you get to use until you decide to go full on RTA... and even then, it’s a secondary device for stealthier vapes.

Also, take a look at the cleito pro coils as MrDJ said. I sell those at my store and they’ve worked no issues whatsoever, yet.

I like the look of Squonking, and building my own coils, but will need some time to get money together for all the bits and pieces, also get some time to learn to do it all.
I work 5 days a week and have my kids on the weekend, so busy right now, but will be getting into it.

Just need a good tank for now.
I vape according to my budget, I would love to vape at 100w, but can only afford 40 - 50w

So far is seems the Freemax is the best Tank for right now ?

I like the look of Squonking, and building my own coils, but will need some time to get money together for all the bits and pieces, also get some time to learn to do it all.
I work 5 days a week and have my kids on the weekend, so busy right now, but will be getting into it.

Just need a good tank for now.
I vape according to my budget, I would love to vape at 100w, but can only afford 40 - 50w

So far is seems the Freemax is the best Tank for right now ?
Take a look in the for sale thread or swaps etc may be something there for you..
You can get some great kit at a fraction of the price...

Yeah I have not posted in a while as everything has all been good in the hood.

I can buy a mod and tank, its just got my MOT coming up and car insurance so you never know how much all that is going to cost. Will buy new anyway, but thanks for the suggestion.

So far I have the Freemax on my list. Its £30.00, quite expensive for a tank, but if it does not burn coils everyday or 48 hours then I will be happy.

freemax mesh pro metal £18.99 https://www.ecigone.co.uk/sub-ohm-tanks/

thing is it sounds like your a lower wattage user and this tank needs a good 50w to get it going unless you buy the single coil which tbh is not the best, the double is.
also dont forget if you are buying in uk then most places will sell you a 2ml max size tank unless it states free bubble glass included.
if you buy direct from china fastech then you get the full size tank for cheaper.

check out post 5 for hardware suppliers POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

OK I BOUGHT

Gold freemax - they only had gold
Wisemec RX GEN 3
Pack of Dual Coils
Fishbowl glass

All had 20% off - got this for £50.00

Back
Top Bottom