What's new

GV Zeus Dual or OBS Engine 2?

Heard the Digiflavour Themis is supposed to be ok.

Frankly, I'm pissed off with keep dropping £25-£30 on tanks that are "supposed" to be great. Anyone else noticed how every youtube review of anything vape related is "wow, this is the best thing ever" - uh huh, better than the one last week that was the best thing ever?

Aside from the Engine 2 debacle, I got a Uwell Crown 3 on the basis the flavour is supposed to be amazing, great build quality, etc. Hmm.....flavour is pretty good to be fair. 3 of the 4 coils I've had in it have pissed juice out for no apparent reason. Top cap threads feel like they've been cut by hand with a hacksaw - rough as a badgers arse. Thank also gets stinking hot to touch after 3-4 drags in close succession....noone mentioned that.

Often wonder if I should start my own youtube channel based on real life experience, not just because I'll keep getting sent freebies if I say nice things.

So now I've found the GVZ to be pretty damn good, I'm sticking with that. I had a 22mm Ammit for ages, and that was a good little tank (still got it, just don't use it as much as my vaping style has moved on), hence I decided to try Geekvape's offerings again.

I tend to find something I'm interested in and watch every single review I can find for it, and if nobody can come up with any real cons (or at least any that bother me) then ill get it.

Thats how I ended up with both the DJV's which I love. the Asmodus and the Engine only disappointed me cause nobody really explained how restrictive they were.

Back
Top Bottom