What's new

Grants Vanilla Custard Clone

Waspy

Postman
Does anyone know where I can get liquid that is very similar to Grants Vanilla Custard?

Thanks.

Make your own !

Haha capella vanilla custard some pg VG and a wee bit of ethyl maltal!

Grant posted this before he was famous lol, and its what I use ;)

Capellas Vanilla Custard 15%

Perfumer's Apprentice Dulche De Leche 2%

Ethyl Maltol, between 1 and 2 drops Per 10ml

It will look a light Straw Colour, give it a minimum of a week to steep, Cap Off, when ready it turns to a light orange

I found redwoods breakfast blend ( available at ecig wizard) to be quite similar.

edit* just want to point out, I am not in any way saying redwood's breakfast blend is a clone or copy of GVC! Just IMO it tastes similar and if you like GVC you will really enjoy this.

Last edited:
I have tried a few custard clones but, having never tried the real thing i can't compare. I think the decent thing is i have never had a bad custard one yet:)

Grant posted this before he was famous lol, and its what I use ;)

Capellas Vanilla Custard 15%

Perfumer's Apprentice Dulche De Leche 2%

Ethyl Maltol, between 1 and 2 drops Per 10ml

It will look a light Straw Colour, give it a minimum of a week to steep, Cap Off, when ready it turns to a light orange

This is the recipe I started with but I have adjusted it and it is better IMO.

16% Capella Vanilla Custard
4% PA Dolce De Leche
1% Ethyl Maltol
I shoot for a 65/35 final mix @ 18 mg/ml so for 50 ml I use:

• 17.3 ml Nic Base @52mg/ml
  • 4.7 ml PG
  • 17.5 ml VG
  • 8 ml Capella Vanilla Custard
  • 2 ml PA Dolche de Leche
  • 0.5 ml Ethyl Maltol

I have also found that if I put the Nic Base,PG and Flavours in then Microwave for 15 second and shake really well, then add the VG and shake again really well, you can vape it straight away and it takes much less time to properly steep to full flavour. In maybe 2 - 3 days it turns a golden orange.

Last edited:
I mix my own juice but I've not been able to get my hands on any capella vanilla custard as it's always out of stock. The capella French vanilla (after steeping for at least a week) tastes very similar to GVC so I reckon that might be one of the ingredients.

I started mixing a couple of weeks ago,got Capella vc,French vanilla,mint,banana split,I don't know what gvc is like,I certainly find Capella flavours very good.

Back
Top Bottom