What's new

GP PAPS lux which Rba?

Never get why people can't be arsed to drip, but would spend 5 mins trying to spark a fag outside , 20 drops lasts me half hour no probs

I like dripping but not in work or on a nite out. That's what I want this for.

This is a near impossible call if dripping is out and you want stealthy, and no geni. I have been waffling on no end about my Rocket geni which is easy as pants to set up, maximizes flavour, and cuts about a third of the length off of a regular geni, and looks awesome on a paps.
The kayfun lite is awesome for flavour too, very handy out and about, and shorter than the average kayfun, but still probably too large.
A spheroid is great for flavour, and handy on to go, silica and filler, but a lot thinner than the paps, but still not short.

I'd tell you what ya want son, but I canna print it here :)

In fact, great combo for stealth, GP Spheroid on a Precise Simplicity 14500.

Switch throw is no hassle at all.

What do I want? What do you mean by that?
Dont believe I've done anything wrong here

What do I want? What do you mean by that?
Dont believe I've done anything wrong here

Yes you have, you have asked, for the....IMPOSSIBLE! (Which someone will come along and disprove at any moment, I am sure). Please note smiley face in previous post, can't help you more than that.

Anyway, quick and nasty photo of the spheriod/simplicity combo, slight gap, but not a worry for me on this set up, to be honest:

IMAG1253.jpg

sorry to hijack but i want to get one of these paps things, does anybody know where i can get one, my lucky number is 7 also, so if it could have a 7 engraved or i cant get it like that?? anyone?

Back
Top Bottom