What's new

Got the vamo...

jangeisler

Initiate
Just got the vamo vw. Omg i didn't know that the mods were actually that small. I thought that I would have to use my vamo at home only after seeing vids and pics of it, but it's actually not too big to take with me out.

And WHAT a vapour production :-)

obviously not had/used a nice mech mod in 18350 mode..the vamo is huuuuge..but...very functional....love mine but evic should be here tomoz so vamo may be making way :)...glad you like it though bud :)

obviously not had/used a nice mech mod in 18350 mode..the vamo is huuuuge..but...very functional....love mine but evic should be here tomoz so vamo may be making way :)...glad you like it though bud :)

The evic seems darn nice too :-)

The evic seems darn nice too :-)

had one a couple of weeks ago and sold it last week to help fund my paps buy and then saw another evic but with full telescope bod kit so had to have it...missed another piccolo earlier by a minute which pee'd me off a bit...the joys of mods lol

had one a couple of weeks ago and sold it last week to help fund my paps buy and then saw another evic but with full telescope bod kit so had to have it...missed another piccolo earlier by a minute which pee'd me off a bit...the joys of mods lol

I find that I keep spending the money saved by not smoking on new gear :-)

Btw, howcome I cant participate in contests even though i got more than 5 posts?

Erm.. the "competitions, charitys and giveaways"

I saw a competition that I would love to participate in, but didn't have permission to post.

ah right sorry....i dont frequent that bit much..just had a look though and def does say you need 5 posts or more..contact a mod (think mods names are in blue) and they maybe able to help further bud :)

Back
Top Bottom