What's new

get you kits out

kinevil

Postman
I'm interested to see what people carry around with them. Can I see a picture of your daily kit bag...I'll start with mine

20121120_102532.jpg

No pics here, but today it is a dominator SS on an ego. Yesterday it was a pheonix SS on an ego, the day before it was a tw 3.5ml dct on an ego, tomorrow it will be a maximus pro on an ego, on thursday it will be a vision eternity on an ego. I. Like change :D

Vivi on Provari and thats it. I dont carry anything out with me other than that :D

I'm interested to see what people carry around with them. Can I see a picture of your daily kit bag...I'll start with mine

20121120_102532.jpg

you need some VV's in there mate

I have an ego case and I have some Nintendo cases but I don't carry everything in the one case.
Lose that and you lose the lot including your backup.

Now that my coat pockets aren't full of little bits of baccy all the time, I'm quite happy to just keep things in my pockets.

I have loads more at home.. this just my out and about case :victorious:

Do you often go on long trips? I find a 1000mah twist and a rebuildable lasts me all day without issue. I sometimes have 1 or 2 5ml bottles in my pocket.

Like others I don't carry a lot of kit about. I work near home if necessary. Even at the pub I take two devices with enough juice to vape through for however long I plan to be out.

I have random urges to swap juices often :)

Back
Top Bottom