What's new

GeekVape Zeus X Mesh RTA

The Zeus isn't shite, but the Unity is exceptional, it does pee all over the Zeus for flavour and the airflow is so smoooothhhhhhh :D
I suppose I was a bit harsh re the Zeus. I found it to be just adequate enough to get used occasionally. While the unity is never off one of my mods.

If you was to want to try mesh (which i don't) the zeus would be a good starting point for sure :)

Just an update on how I am getting on with my V2 of this atty. I think I have now learned how to wick this beast - thanks to all those who gave me much info and pics to follow.
This last time around I re built it using cut down nexmesh - which sems great, and stuffed more cotton in this time, and so far no dry hits or burning - so all good so far.
I am finding the flavour and clouds this tank chucks is excellent. I am starting to really enjoy it now. I am sure that I will probably still get the wicking wrong from time to time,
but when you do get it right the rewards are fantastic.
Thank you all again for your advice etc, don't think I could have done it without your help, and probably would have given up on it. Further down the line I may go down the dremel route so I can use nexmesh.
May be I can get a spare build deck for it to mod?

Just an update on how I am getting on with my V2 of this atty. I think I have now learned how to wick this beast - thanks to all those who gave me much info and pics to follow.
This last time around I re built it using cut down nexmesh - which sems great, and stuffed more cotton in this time, and so far no dry hits or burning - so all good so far.
I am finding the flavour and clouds this tank chucks is excellent. I am starting to really enjoy it now. I am sure that I will probably still get the wicking wrong from time to time,
but when you do get it right the rewards are fantastic.
Thank you all again for your advice etc, don't think I could have done it without your help, and probably would have given up on it. Further down the line I may go down the dremel route so I can use nexmesh.
May be I can get a spare build deck for it to mod?
Glad you stuck with it.
I've seen people concerned about modding the deck and can only presume it's a bit like throwing the box away.
We seem to keep the boxes just in case we move on and want to resell at a later date and maybe people are reluctant to mess with the deck for the same reasons.
In my opinion modding the deck turns it from an okay mesh rta to an absolute belter and to those that haven't you are missing a trick.

Thanks john for the link for the deck - ordered one so I can do the mod. Any tips/pictures for the dremel mod?

Thanks for the video - will deffo do this to the spare build deck when it arrives. Which is the best ofrf strips to get - I was thinking the Kanthal .015w ones. Would I be better with the steel ones?
Thanks again for your help.
I prefer these ones.....

upload_2021-3-20_21-40-35.png

Back
Top Bottom