What's new

Geekvape Obelisk 120 FC

rew

Olympian
FC stands for fast charging and Geekvape claim this 3700 MAH internal battery will safely charge in 15 mins. Any thoughts.

https://geekvape.com/obelisk/obelisk-120-fc.html

GeekVape-Obelisk-Mod-Kit-Black-Silver-Blue-Green_1200x1200.jpg

I saw devil vapers review last nighy he timed it from.17% to full charge was about 14 minutes so its very quick, the one he had was all black looked like an absolute finger print magnet, looked a solid device though. I cant get the fact the name of the device with FC at the end sounds like an awful sunday league football team

I saw devil vapers review last nighy he timed it from.17% to full charge was about 14 minutes so its very quick, the one he had was all black looked like an absolute finger print magnet, looked a solid device though. I cant get the fact the name of the device with FC at the end sounds like an awful sunday league football team

Impressive. I wonder if this fast charging will reduce the life of the battery overall?

I think I'd rather my batteries take an hour or so at a safe current, than have it fully charge in 15 minutes.

I think I'd rather my batteries take an hour or so at a safe current, than have it fully charge in 15 minutes.

Me too. Always charge mine at 1amp. Just curious about whether there is anything different about this battery.

Me too. Always charge mine at 1amp. Just curious about whether there is anything different about this battery.
Was looking at this yesterday but couldn't find any other pictures other than the stock images which look like cgi images.
Think it said 1850mah twin cell so maybe lipo?

Saw this earlier on everzon £72 without charger, says 300 charge cycles

Mode: Power/ TC-SS/ TCR/ VPC/ Bypass/ OTG

Fast Charging: 65W PD Fast Charging (20V/3.25A, 15 mins), Over 300 Times Cycle Charging
Regular Charging: 5V, Max 2A
OTG Reserve Charging: 5V, Max 2.4A (Auto Stop Charging, Back to Previous Working Mode)

No idea what OTG mode is

On The Go reverse charging I suspect, you can charge other stuff from this one. The mvp5 has this.

Back
Top Bottom