What's new

Gas Mods Kree 24mm!

AquaticGnu

Postman
https://www.gasmods.com/kree-24

not sure if these will peak anyone’s interest but Gas Mods are coming out with a 24mm Kree RTA. Looks like it’ll be DL focussed as the smallest insert is 3mm. I fucking love the original, I’ve lost all of the inserts though so can’t do mtl. Tasty tank though. The filling system is an absolute nightmare, hopefully they change that. Ecigone have this on preorder, it says 6 days but after the Destiny debacle it’ll probably be 3 months.

I have to say i like the look of it, depends on price, i might get one if cheap enough, one can never have enough tanks.

I have to say i like the look of it, depends on price, i might get one if cheap enough, one can never have enough tanks.

ecigone have it for £24.99 which isn’t too bad. Gas Mods seem really cheap for what they are. Similar price to the Original kree

I will wait a bit, Got a couple of RTA's coming including The Dead Rabbit V2 so not in a rush to get more, starting to do my own liquids so money will be ploughed into that venture first :)

I wonder if the airflow inserts are interchangeable between the two Krees? On the 22mm RTA the biggest diameter insert is 2.5mm, on the 24mm RTA the smallest diameter insert is 3mm, so it would make sense if they were.

Bought the 22 as a gift for a friend and he loves it and the quality is well worth the price tag so think I'm gonna pick one up at the weekend [emoji4]

I wonder if the airflow inserts are interchangeable between the two Krees? On the 22mm RTA the biggest diameter insert is 2.5mm, on the 24mm RTA the smallest diameter insert is 3mm, so it would make sense if they were.
That’d be dreamy. If they sold them separately I’d get those and use the 22mm, mainly because it’s adorable.

Bought the 22 as a gift for a friend and he loves it and the quality is well worth the price tag so think I'm gonna pick one up at the weekend [emoji4]

It’s a great tank! Only real con being the filling. Seems underrated, don’t know many people who actually bought one. New one looks awesome though

https://www.gasmods.com/kree-24

not sure if these will peak anyone’s interest but Gas Mods are coming out with a 24mm Kree RTA. Looks like it’ll be DL focussed as the smallest insert is 3mm. I fucking love the original, I’ve lost all of the inserts though so can’t do mtl. Tasty tank though. The filling system is an absolute nightmare, hopefully they change that. Ecigone have this on preorder, it says 6 days but after the Destiny debacle it’ll probably be 3 months.

DL is not for me, but I have the 22mm version and wondered if the MTL inserts would fit in this new version. Probably not, but I can hope.
Edit. Just noticed that Leni has asked the same question.

Back
Top Bottom