What's new

Freemax quad coils

AcidVenud

Postman
I have the tank that comes with the twister kit (can't remember what tank, mesh 2 maybe?) And I'm looking for some coils. I usually go for the single coil or the SS ones but used on wattage mode.

I'm looking on vaping101 and have seen a quad coil. Has anyone used these? How do they compare to the single? Do they last as long? Flavour good?
I hate blindly trying new coils so any feedback will be appreciated.

Wait... Scratch that. I think they're completely different coils and the quads won't fit.. just seen a separate link on the site for my usual ones. Here's how they compare.

They won't both fit the same tank will they? Quad isn't an option for me if that's the case.
Screenshot_20190902-162934__01.jpeg
Screenshot_20190902-162852__01.jpeg

The Fireluke and Mesh Pro take different coils. I have the Mesh Pro. In my experience the single core coils are shite. The dual core coils are excellent and the triple and quad core coils aren't enough of an improvement over the dual core coils to justify the increase in juice consumption and battery drain. So, dual core for the win.

There seems to be a few coil types out for the twister tank and the tx ones should fit.

I use the x2 coils on my voopoo tank and they're great. Better than the single mesh and better than the voopoo coils. Dont need to get the triple or quad tbh.

Back
Top Bottom