What's new

Freemax Mesh Pro

@Tobytyke id personally wait for the Meshpro 2 its a bloody great tank top fill mechanisim has been sorted on this one bit chunkier but superb ;) if you cant wait grab the falcon king it has a good top fill lock mechanisimm

@BigCloud yeah probably will tbh. I’ve got a couple of RTA’s I could dig out & have a play with in the meantime

ive had no slide issues with either of my mesh pro's.
if you can find one i can highly recommend the augvape pro which takes the mesh pro coils and is a quater swivel turn to open.

I had quite a few incidents with the top sliding open on my Mesh Pro’s until I found this piece of tube that is a tight fit in the tip and locks the slide top closed when the tip is in, just the same as it does on the Zlide. Narrows the the tip by a couple of mm but no difference in the vape, just keep it short enough so that’s nowhere near the coils.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1593260015.664441.jpg

I have had mine in my pocket, walking around and sat down and not once has my top slid open.
I love my tank, but have just moved to a cerberus lower watt as I had a chest infection and it was too high for me.
Best flavour I have ever had, but used so much liquid and the coils are not the cheapest.

I have had mine in my pocket, walking around and sat down and not once has my top slid open.
I love my tank, but have just moved to a cerberus lower watt as I had a chest infection and it was too high for me.
Best flavour I have ever had, but used so much liquid and the coils are not the cheapest.

Yes there’s definitely a cost for the performance with the Mesh Pro but I’m only an occasional Dtl vaper and really think it’s worth it.
It seems there’s some variability with the security of the fill slide, I’ve got two and have had issues, others report no problems
I’m definitely in for the new model when it appears.

I've got a couple of augvape skynet pros that are great. I won a mesh Pro in a giveaway here and the first time I went out with it, the top came open in my pocket.
So... Augvape for out and about, Mesh Pro for home [emoji1303]

Iv found that some are more prone to the pocket slides then others. I have three Mesh Pro's now two resin (black and blue) and a blue stainless steel. The blue ones are prone to pocket leaking but the oldest black resin hasn't failed me once.

Cannot wait for the Mesh Pro 2!!!

Back
Top Bottom