What's new

Freemax Mesh Pro

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes,

So I’m having a think about giving a sub-ohm tank a go. Looking at the Mesh Pro as it seems to be very popular with good reviews. Though I have read that there can be some issues with the top fill sliding open on occasions. Anyone experienced this at all??

Anybody got any recommendations to purchase from a UK site that comes with extra capacity glass? or will they all be 2ml. Can’t really be bothered waiting on a China delivery unless somebody knows of one of the sites where delivery seems fairly good given current circumstances. Welcome all comments or feedback.

TIA......

Lee

the Mesh Pro is good i have one but yes the top slides open by its self to easily, id hold for the minute as i think they are bringing out a newer version.

Ahh yeah, I forgot about that,,, do you know when it’s due for release at all ?

If you don't want to wait for the Mesh Pro 2 and want the original with bigger capacity then go to Rainbow Vapes, they send it with the 5ml and 6ml glass.

If you don't want to wait for the Mesh Pro 2 and want the original with bigger capacity then go to Rainbow Vapes, they send it with the 5ml and 6ml glass.

Mmmm,,, not sure. Wondering if there’s any other good ones worth trying?? Not into tanks so may need to search some reviews

Mmmm,,, not sure. Wondering if there’s any other good ones worth trying?? Not into tanks so may need to search some reviews
Full disclosure, I'm not really the man to talk to regarding DL tanks as I mainly MTL with a bit of DL. When I do DL it's no higher than 40w and after reading all the reviews I bought a Mesh Pro as an experiment (from rainbow Vapes). It didn't go well for me personally as I don't push the wattage high enough to get the best of it and I hated the top fill as it just kept sliding open all the damn time. I used it for 2 days then put it up as a giveaway on here. The DL tank that seems to suit me best is the Smok Baby v2 but I'm sure someone more experienced in DL will be able to advise better.

@Tobytyke id personally wait for the Meshpro 2 its a bloody great tank top fill mechanisim has been sorted on this one bit chunkier but superb ;) if you cant wait grab the falcon king it has a good top fill lock mechanisimm

I just got a falcon 2 from vaping101 and it comes with a free bubble glass. Not used it yet but the top fill is a slide open and it's really stiff, so no chance of it opening in your pocket :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom