What's new

Freemax Mesh pro

RAPTOREX

Achiever
Is it just me or do the Mesh coils just go pop and are burnt out. Ive had two coils that were fine one puff and dead the next. They were two different coil configurations too.
Is this just a facet of Mesh tech?

Is it just me or do the Mesh coils just go pop and are burnt out. Ive had two coils that were fine one puff and dead the next. They were two different coil configurations too.
Is this just a facet of Mesh tech?
Sounds like it was the liquid rather than the coils.

Mesh tends to have long coil life rather than short.

The higher the power the lower the life however, especially at 100w plus!

What liquid were you using in them?

no issue here using 70vg. i use 2,3,4 freemax mesh and never had that before.

Sounds like it was the liquid rather than the coils.

Mesh tends to have long coil life rather than short.

The higher the power the lower the life however, especially at 100w plus!

What liquid were you using in them?
Yeah sorry. I have no complaint about the life of the coil. About 5 days seems about right, to me. It was more the fact that the coils just went pop. With my own builds and wire standard coils I've found if you inch down the temp, a coil will revover slightly. With the mesh, as I've said, it just dies.

Yeah sorry. I have no complaint about the life of the coil. About 5 days seems about right, to me. It was more the fact that the coils just went pop. With my own builds and wire standard coils I've found if you inch down the temp, a coil will revover slightly. With the mesh, as I've said, it just dies.
Yeah I get what you mean now.

I've never really come across that in the mesh pro as such. I do get a gradual reduction in performance from mesh coils, not a sudden one.

It's the liquid being sweet that is sitting heavy over the time. So it finally hits a limit and just burns instead. An issue for any stock coil mesh or not.

Back
Top Bottom