What's new

Freemax mesh pro, leaking

Missvapex

Postman
Hell all :)

So had the freemax mesh pro tank for awhile now I have tried the single, double, and quad coils

after about a week sometimes less of changing the coil I find the liquid leaks out from the airflow part. I checked the bands and the only thing that seems to stop it is putting a new coil in which bugs me when the coils are not burnt or anything but its the only way I can stop the leaking .

Any advice on a fix for it, or maybe another tank that you can suggest if this is a known common problem

Thanks in advance :)

Mine only leeks if I accidently knock the refill open a little bit. Are you aware whether you accidently don't have it fully closed

Mine only leeks if I accidently knock the refill open a little bit. Are you aware whether you accidently don't have it fully closed
yeah I have done that before too and no its definitely not that that's causing it, its definitely coming out of the air flow at the bottom and has been doing it for so long now

Hi, dont have that tank but a few things can be the cause, maybe none of this.
As a coil nears the end of it lifespan it can start to leak. If you vape a lot then its possible thats your cause.
Another one is again near the end of their use after you refill the tank they can become easily over saturated. Taking several drags,puffs, whatever term you use, after filling will alleviate any leaking issues as you'll be using up that excess of liquid that over saturated the old coil.
Check the top seal around the fill port if it has one, if there is any damage at all to it that will be the culprit. Even a tiny nick will break the seal vacuum for the coil and when your coil gets on a bit it'll leak for sure.
:goodluck:

Last edited:
I have the freemax fireluke mesh. Not the pro, and mine will leak out the airflow holes now and then too but I realized it was after I had refilled my tank
I gotta pay real close attention that I don't overfill my tank. I don't know if yours can spill over into the top of your coil (perhaps a defect in your tank allowing the juice to get into the top of your coil or not or not an airtight seal where your coil screws into your tank, allowing juice to slowly enter the airflow area over time.
But I would contact the manufacturer.
You can email them at
[email protected]
It takes a couple days for them to get back to you at first but they do reply and they will correspond with you back and forth. They did with me.

Ps. Make sure to include as much information on what what you have tried to fix it, and take pictures or video of what is going on and attach it to your email

I have the freemax fireluke mesh. Not the pro, and mine will leak out the airflow holes now and then too but I realized it was after I had refilled my tank
I gotta pay real close attention that I don't overfill my tank. I don't know if yours can spill over into the top of your coil (perhaps a defect in your tank allowing the juice to get into the top of your coil or not or not an airtight seal where your coil screws into your tank, allowing juice to slowly enter the airflow area over time.
But I would contact the manufacturer.
You can email them at
[email protected]
It takes a couple days for them to get back to you at first but they do reply and they will correspond with you back and forth. They did with me.
Can I ask what they said and what they did about it please thanks

Just bought the M Pro 2, that has a leaking problem from the bottom airholes. I noticed it when I was holding the mod at a slight angle between vapes when I felt the warm wet dribble of e liquid on my fingers. The Geekvape Zeus I bought recently has n o leaking problems, the taste is great. It seems like technology can keep up with Ohm's Law but not with the simple task of sealing. After 40 years of smoking I want something that relieves stress, not creates it. As with most things these days you have to have some particular skill to get by, wicking RTAs is a nightmare- I will now take my frustrations out on 2 RDAs arriving tomorrow, see how well I get on. I really want to give up the cigarettes as I have noticed a deterioration in my health, and I enjoy vaping, it's pleasant, but awkward

Just bought the M Pro 2, that has a leaking problem from the bottom airholes. I noticed it when I was holding the mod at a slight angle between vapes when I felt the warm wet dribble of e liquid on my fingers. The Geekvape Zeus I bought recently has n o leaking problems, the taste is great. It seems like technology can keep up with Ohm's Law but not with the simple task of sealing. After 40 years of smoking I want something that relieves stress, not creates it. As with most things these days you have to have some particular skill to get by, wicking RTAs is a nightmare- I will now take my frustrations out on 2 RDAs arriving tomorrow, see how well I get on. I really want to give up the cigarettes as I have noticed a deterioration in my health, and I enjoy vaping, it's pleasant, but awkward

had you only just filled up the tank ? what i do is close off the air flow ring & suck on it afew times then open the airflow & never leaked .

Back
Top Bottom