What's new

Franky has been cloned

Mine still hasn't been shipped yet, been waiting since just before the Chinese new year.
They mist have sold thousands. Always awaiting stock. I've got four now. So so impressed with the vale and quality. An absolute air tight squonk. You will love it. And I bought ten spare bottles and the originals are still perfect. Mod of the year for me.

They mist have sold thousands. Always awaiting stock. I've got four now. So so impressed with the vale and quality. An absolute air tight squonk. You will love it. And I bought ten spare bottles and the originals are still perfect. Mod of the year for me.
I have to agree. Can't fault them at all. For the cash... they just cannot be beaten

Cheers

Gaz

View attachment 116348
An O ring wedged under it has really made it a lot better. They should come with that really, it's air tight bar the tube now

Bosh
I've put a little 3mm o'ring around the tube/510 connection point. But short of running hot glue around the lid/tube joint and unscrewing whilst in position that's about as airtight as I think you ca get.

I've put a little 3mm o'ring around the tube/510 connection point. But short of running hot glue around the lid/tube joint and unscrewing whilst in position that's about as airtight as I think you ca get.
Which bottle are you using? If you're using the originals there's a gap inside the lid that's perfect for a tiny o ring. Makes them almost air tight, that pics a disappointing supersoft thing that set me back £5

Mine is great, bottles a bit shit but really nice draw for a cheap thing
The standard bottles improved massively with an o ring where I just said. If you take the lid off, there's a lip inside it where the tube goes through with an o ring it requires very little pressure to get the bottle to squonk then.

Th
The standard bottles improved massively with an o ring where I just said. If you take the lid off, there's a lip inside it where the tube goes through with an o ring it requires very little pressure to get the bottle to squonk then.
Thanks, I'll try and find a small o ring, squonks nicely for a few times then I'm nearly flattening the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom