What's new

Finish issues with the black chrome Vamo?

MrDeseVaper

Postman
Well I ordered myself a Vamo in the black chrome finish as a wee Christmas treat. Not too long after I ordered it, someone posted a photo on the Vapers Unite FB group with a photo of what appears to be a Vamo with the finish wearing off on the 18650 extension tube. Just wanted to know if anyone who has the black chrome Vamo has had any similar issues?

My mates ordered a gun metal one, won't be here for a while as he's ordered from china. Think p.busardo mentions this in his review. Don't know what's underneath the gun metal, don't know whether its chrome. If so the finish wouldn't adhere so well! Suppose if it was you could polish it off and have a chrome one.

Just saw the Pbusardo video you mentioned. Had me howling in laughter at the slow-mo polishing section. Think he mentioned it was made out of aluminium. My Vamo is due to arrive in next few days so will just see how it goes! :)

I thought they were made from brass and chrome plated. They feel to heavy for aluminium. Apart from the finish you'll love it :)

DSCF5779.jpg

Arrived yesterday! Here it is, next to my Lavatube!

Great bit of kit for the price, though still trying to get around the idea of VW and the sweet spots :P

Vapers Unite, we rock!! Seems like we are getting a little known, lol, Mark, my Vamo, or rather me, is popping coils in my Vivi, I gotta stop messing??

Vapers Unite, we rock!! Seems like we are getting a little known, lol, Mark, my Vamo, or rather me, is popping coils in my Vivi, I gotta stop messing??

Just noticed your from Nottinghamshire, would that be the Derby side, bit low on vapers around here with me and ZT the only ones I know of

Back
Top Bottom