What's new

Fasttech rage

strange as still showing as available on fastech with 1 box available in 2 days or 20 available in 7 days.

@TheLiqidator
vape club £5.99 https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-coils/uwell/crown-mini-coils

20 coils from fastech £33.26 with a average 9-11 delivery
20 coils from vape club £29.95 next day delivery (mini coils fit full size tank)

Thanks mate, ordered them now from vape club. I still have another order in with Fasttech so they may still arrive. I think when they cancel orders you get a cancellation email for each item individually. Just spent 20 minutes looking through emails and realised that the order for the authentic ones seems to be fine. I'd a few orders with a few of the steam tribe ones. Some of the ones that were a bit cheaper and one for 4 of the authentic 0.25 ones.

Hopefully the vape club ones get here this week, these tanks on the original drags are the best set up I've ever had for how I vape so I think I'd better get a bulk order in come pay day too.

I've not used any other coil in the crown 1 and didn't know any others would fit. I've got 10 boxes and now ordered five more but I'm thinking if they are discontinuing these then I might need to buy up even more as me want to be using these tanks for years to come.

I hadn't used others either so I'd ordered a few small amounts of pretty much everything they had. I hadn't used the crown for a while and I was sorting through my gear and found 2 and a couple of coils so cleaned them out and set one up. Why I stopped using them I'll never know! May have been when I got fakes off of ebay.

I've not used any other coil in the crown 1 and didn't know any others would fit. I've got 10 boxes and now ordered five more but I'm thinking if they are discontinuing these then I might need to buy up even more as me want to be using these tanks for years to come.
Vape club have them at £6 I believe

Vape club have them at £6 I believe
Yup posted the link yesterday and ordered straight away.
Still will never beat the deal I got on rafale coils which fit the crown 2. $0.99 cent per tube, so I bought a box of 100 tubes

I've just been making dinner and the misses said to me.... "Did I tell you that you got a wee parcel?" Forgot all about these but I'm now sorting my tanks out and dinner might have burnt! Lol

Attachments

• 20190730_194106.jpg
    20190730_194106.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom