What's new

Fastech discount code?

Jools45

Initiate
Hi guys,
Does anyone have a 'working' discount code for Fastech please?
I've tried the ones Google comes up with but none are working (even though they say they are varified).
Thanks for your help.
Jools

Try #dontbesotight

Or maybe tighterthanaducksarse

Do we now live in a world that expects discount codes on websites all year long?

Try #dontbesotight

Do we now live in a world that expects discount codes on websites all year long?

Facebook caused it. everyone's always asking for codes no matter what they are looking to buy on there. Fasttech will issue a code or more during Chinese new year

Try #dontbesotight

There are voucher codes for most vape websites. (and plenty of expired codes for Fastech.
There is absolutely no need for such an insulting reply.
If you don't have the help or info that someone is asking for, dont reply, just scroll on until you find a post you can actually contribute to!
Replying with insults isn't clever, it just shows a lack of intelligence!

Last edited:
Facebook caused it. everyone's always asking for codes no matter what they are looking to buy on there. Fasttech will issue a code or more during Chinese new year
Thanks, I'll look out for them. Their Facebook page doesn't look to have been updated for a while.

They don't put things on facebook they put it on Fasttech. and one of us usually posts it on here .:)
Ah, I see, thanks for the info. (Google actually provided a link to their Facebook page but the codes on their FB have expired) . Sorry for the confusion with you mentioning Facebook I thought thats what you meant.
I was only really looking for a code as I've never used Fastech before (in fact I've never bought anything direct from China). To be honest I'm a little sceptical. I was wondering if the goods they sell are truly authentic, and if they are a reliable company also if import duty is due (or if they declare a low value) . I would buy from UK but I'm looking for a tank that's not TPD compliant with a larger juice capacity.
I figured maybe it was a bit of a gamble and if I had a code it's wasn't so risky if I ended up with a fake item etc..
Thanks again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom