What's new

Falcon king coil issues

thats your problem then.
priming and bedding in a coil are the most important thing to prolong their life.
start low say 20w even though you wont get any flavour or cloud the coil is still heating up to 20watts then every few puffs turn up a few watt until you reach your sweet spot.

ive got two 250ml hack shots steeping at the mo. mine are mixed to 70vg but it all depends on how much vg/pg you add yourself.
ive done zero nic this time so you get 50ml concentrate. to make 70vg you need to add 25ml pg and 175ml of vg

View attachment 196785

if you are wanting to make your mix 70/30 at 3mg using 18mg vg nic shots you need
41.67ml nicotine shots
24.77ml pg
133.56ml vg

View attachment 196786
thats your problem then.
priming and bedding in a coil are the most important thing to prolong their life.
start low say 20w even though you wont get any flavour or cloud the coil is still heating up to 20watts then every few puffs turn up a few watt until you reach your sweet spot.

ive got two 250ml hack shots steeping at the mo. mine are mixed to 70vg but it all depends on how much vg/pg you add yourself.
ive done zero nic this time so you get 50ml concentrate. to make 70vg you need to add 25ml pg and 175ml of vg

View attachment 196785

if you are wanting to make your mix 70/30 at 3mg using 18mg vg nic shots you need
41.67ml nicotine shots
24.77ml pg
133.56ml vg

View attachment 196786

Thanks I’ll definitely do that from now on,I bought the starter kit and it just said put like 168ml of the vg in and add 38 mg of nic then steep so I have been putting no pg In apart from the concentration being pg

Thanks I’ll definitely do that from now on,I bought the starter kit and it just said put like 168ml of the vg in and add 38 mg of nic then steep so I have been putting no pg In apart from the concentration being pg
ahh the starter kit might be slightly different as you get everything in there so you are most prob doing it right.
i just bought the hack shot and have my own vg/pg and given up on nic for now (about time) in my fruits anyway.
this is the calculator i use http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html
any issues just holler as always someone around to help out.

ahh the starter kit might be slightly different as you get everything in there so you are most prob doing it right.
i just bought the hack shot and have my own vg/pg and given up on nic for now (about time) in my fruits anyway.
this is the calculator i use http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html
any issues just holler as always someone around to help out.
Brilliant mate thanks for all the advice and hep

Back
Top Bottom