What's new

Falcon king coil issues

Andy1900

Hi I’m new to this forum, iv been using a Cleito 120 for a few years now but recently I have been struggling to get normal Cleito 120 coils for my local vape store as I just don’t like the mesh ones. So after having issues getting coils I decided to change my tank. After doing a lot of reading online I decided to buy a falcon king tank. It came with 2 coils one was a dual mesh and the other was a single mesh coil,both coils burnt out within two days,I then purchased a f1 coil which isn’t mesh just a standard single coil and that has done the same,I’m using drip hack blue slush liquid but iv never had a issue with coils going that quickly and I always prime my coils properly then allow them or sit and check they are fully saturated before using it. If anyone can give me some advice or if there’s having the same issue as I’m close to throwing the thing out,

Thanks in advance

Never had that issue with my falcon, possibly the juice, are the coils all black and gunky looking?

I've recently got the Ehpro Raptor tank and the tank and coils out perform the falcon.

The raptor coils will fit in the falcon so you could try those coils.

Never had that issue with my falcon, possibly the juice, are the coils all black and gunky looking?

I've recently got the Ehpro Raptor tank and the tank and coils out perform the falcon.

The raptor coils will fit in the falcon so you could try those coils.

Yeah when I take the coils out they do look slightly gunky,it’s like dry hits are causing it but when I first use it it’s fine cotton is saturated and tanks always topped up,the mrs uses the exact liquid in her smok prince and that doesn’t seem to have any issues,I will have a look for the raptor coils and that will save me buying a new tank first.

Thanks

Hi I’m new to this forum, iv been using a Cleito 120 for a few years now but recently I have been struggling to get normal Cleito 120 coils for my local vape store as I just don’t like the mesh ones. So after having issues getting coils I decided to change my tank. After doing a lot of reading online I decided to buy a falcon king tank. It came with 2 coils one was a dual mesh and the other was a single mesh coil,both coils burnt out within two days,I then purchased a f1 coil which isn’t mesh just a standard single coil and that has done the same,I’m using drip hack blue slush liquid but iv never had a issue with coils going that quickly and I always prime my coils properly then allow them or sit and check they are fully saturated before using it. If anyone can give me some advice or if there’s having the same issue as I’m close to throwing the thing out,

Thanks in advance
What wattage are you vaping at, whatever it is you need to break the coils in, priming is good but start off low say 20w and have a few toots then increase in increments of 5w couple of toots at each stage till you get to your desired wattage, suspect you may have primed them but gone straight in at the higher wattage and burnt the cotton

^this.
also what ratio of juice are you using. the norm is 70vg but 80vg may be a bit thick and burn the coils out much quicker.
im using the M3 triple coils 0.15 rated 80-85watt. im running 50-60w in the king and they are lasting me around 2 weeks.

Ur cor
What wattage are you vaping at, whatever it is you need to break the coils in, priming is good but start off low say 20w and have a few toots then increase in increments of 5w couple of toots at each stage till you get to your desired wattage, suspect you may have primed them but gone straight in at the higher wattage and burnt the cotton
r I just go straight to the recommend wattage

^this.
also what ratio of juice are you using. the norm is 70vg but 80vg may be a bit thick and burn the coils out much quicker.
im using the M3 triple coils 0.15 rated 80-85watt. im running 50-60w in the king and they are lasting me around 2 weeks.
I’m not sure I buy hack shots from drip hacks, think it may work out at 70-30 or 80/20

Ur cor

r I just go straight to the recommend wattage
thats your problem then.
priming and bedding in a coil are the most important thing to prolong their life.
start low say 20w even though you wont get any flavour or cloud the coil is still heating up to 20watts then every few puffs turn up a few watt until you reach your sweet spot.

ive got two 250ml hack shots steeping at the mo. mine are mixed to 70vg but it all depends on how much vg/pg you add yourself.
ive done zero nic this time so you get 50ml concentrate. to make 70vg you need to add 25ml pg and 175ml of vg

hack.JPG

if you are wanting to make your mix 70/30 at 3mg using 18mg vg nic shots you need
41.67ml nicotine shots
24.77ml pg
133.56ml vg

hack nic.JPG

Back
Top Bottom