What's new

Falcon horizon resin

georgie0121

Initiate
Can anyone please tell me what the difference is between the falcon resin and the normal one is it just the drip tip ?many thanks x

The standard metal falcon and the artisan resin edition both have 3 airflow holes. The regular resin edition only has 2. I believe there is also some kind of airflow splitter on the regular resin one that smooths the flow of air and makes it a touch quieter. I have a regular resin falcon and love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 34
The standard metal falcon and the artisan resin edition both have 3 airflow holes. The regular resin edition only has 2. I believe there is also some kind of airflow splitter on the regular resin one that smooths the flow of air and makes it a touch quieter. I have a regular resin falcon and love it.
Thanks for the reply do you know if there's any difference between regular falcon and mini because i can only seem to get minis online now xx

I'm unsure but I'd assume it's just smaller tank capacity to comply with TPD.

I got my tank from Vape UK which came with a free straight glass, and while the bulb glass won't fit the tank, the straight glass gives about 5ml capacity so I'm happy...better than the 2ml capacity it comes fitted with haha.

If I'm wrong about the difference, I'm sure someone will correct me.

There is a bubble glass available. Most shops I've been in recently stock them. I believe it makes the falcon a hefty 7ml. See my previous picture for the bubble glass.

Back
Top Bottom