What's new

Failing Smok Mag Grip

hairyhippy

Postman
Any suggestions here will be gratefully received!

My less than 6 month old Smok Mag Grip is playing up. The buttons to change settings, wattage, etc don't seem to work anymore and therefore I am trying to leave it set as is. However, especially when changing batteries, it randomly changes things like the coil type setting and wattage (annoying to say the least)... worse still it then when restarting it sometimes will come up with "normal strength" when pressing the fire button and won't actually allow me to puff. In this instance, taking out the battery and putting it back in a few times cures the problem but as you can imagine is driving me nuts!!!

You could try contacting Smok to see if they are any help. Smok mods have a habit of being faulty which is why I would advise against Smok mods. I would have a look and get yourself another mod as even if you can solve the issue it is always wise to have a backup.

another smok bites the dust.

sadly it sounds like its time for the bin.
have you had many leakes where juice has got into the 510 connection of dripped down the side of the mod.

as said above, buy another make like vaporesso gen, geek vape aegis x or legend, voopoo

Thanks all for the quick replies!

As I suspected, it's on it's way to landfill shortly (I mean recycling of course).

Need a 21700 mod, so hence got this one in the 1st instance. Looking at the other threads here relating to 21700s, seems like the Vaporesso Armour Pro might be a good alternative.

Won a Armour Pro this morning and in all honesty had never heard of it but the reviews i have been watching and reading are all good so go for it and get one.

Ahh its bad that's it busted sorry about that. I hope you can find something that works a tad longer. Ramble is still my fave :)

Back
Top Bottom