What's new

Evic 18350 battery

Triumph

Postman
My evic should be here shortly (woohoo!)

i was going to get a 18350 black tube from some place in Ireland, but they've since sold out :( As has pretty much every where else

but, in readiness for when I can get a 18350 tube, can someone recommend a 18350 battery?
and does anyone know if the evic would charge the 18350 battery through the USB Port? To save humping a charger to work.

Cheers

My evic should be here shortly (woohoo!)

i was going to get a 18350 black tube from some place in Ireland, but they've since sold out :( As has pretty much every where else

but, in readiness for when I can get a 18350 tube, can someone recommend a 18350 battery?
and does anyone know if the evic would charge the 18350 battery through the USB Port? To save humping a charger to work.

Cheers

I bought a couple of Efest IMR 18350 800mah, Works perfect and charges through the Evic. You can also change the mah rating in the evic menu for accurate puffs/battery remaing.

I bought a couple of Efest IMR 18350 800mah, Works perfect and charges through the Evic. You can also change the mah rating in the evic menu for accurate puffs/battery remaing.

Excellent stuff, cheers for that tony, I'll pick some of those batteries up, are they flat top or with the nipple?
just got to find a tube somewhere now! Everywhere seems to be sold out :17:
by all accounts the Anyvape CVI tubes fit, but can't find them anywhere either!

Excellent stuff, cheers for that tony, I'll pick some of those batteries up, are they flat top or with the nipple?
just got to find a tube somewhere now! Everywhere seems to be sold out :17:
by all accounts the Anyvape CVI tubes fit, but can't find them anywhere either!

Flat top mate.

Back
Top Bottom