POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Everzon cancelled order

Discussion in 'Everything ECigs' started by Tootlevape, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Tootlevape

Tootlevape Achiever

After having had 3 orders delivered from Everzon over the past few months, I got an email saying that they can't ship to UK and asking do I wish to cancel my order for a refund.
    I'm wondering if this is connected to the coronavirus.
    I replied to the email telling them to cancel and got a reply that they are shut for business until 17th and my request will be dealt with then.
    Screenshot_20200210-081728.png

2. BigCloud

BigCloud Achiever

more than likely connected to the corona virus wonder how many more companies will send out similar emails ?

what did you have on order mate?

3. Tootlevape

Tootlevape Achiever

A Geekvape aegis squonker. I'm surprised that they just didn't say that shipping would be delayed rather than come off with the excuse that they can't deliver to my "remote address". They never had any problem delivering to my address before.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mitz

Mitz Veteran

I've got a pending order not been cancelled.

5. Tootlevape

Tootlevape Achiever

Mine had been "processing" since I placed the order on the 3rd. I wasn't expecting to get it until March tbh due to the holiday and then the virus outbreak. It is just their reason for cancelling that is strange.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mitz

Mitz Veteran

Mine was placed on the 4th. Seems odd. Will see what happens. Certainly not expecting or agreeing to my order being cancelled without very good reason. I'm happy to wait for the virus to pass. I'm in no hurry.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Vaped Crusader

Vaped Crusader Achiever

Remembering that English isn't their first language my guess is that what with the current situation, its their way of saying that right now they can't post overseas that's all.

At the end of the day, we can all guess what it is but when you consider that whoever wrote this probably only has a basic grasp of English I wouldn't read too much into how they phrased it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tootlevape

Tootlevape Achiever

That's more than likely. I suppose all the Chinese vendors are in the same position. Perhaps it would be in everyone's interest if they stated upfront on their websites that orders will not be processed and dispatched until the coronavirus outbreak has been dealt with and normal working resumed.

• Like Like x 2
  9. rew

rew Veteran

That is a bit odd @Tootlevape . Am watching this thread to see what develops

• Like Like x 1
  10. Social Misfit

Social Misfit Postman

Fasttech order now ready to ship