What's new

Erm, help.

@BigCloud don't piss around charging batteries.. 80013.jpg

Going off piste with this thread, @Rob will send the boys round...
Especially since the only reason i posted is because i have been looking at the aromizer supreme recently.

I like the single coil deck honeycomb, plus the fact u can swap it out for others.

These threads about it leaking scare me tho, even when its user error.

Especially since the only reason i posted is because i have been looking at the aromizer supreme recently.

I like the single coil deck honeycomb, plus the fact u can swap it out for others.

These threads about it leaking scare me tho, even when its user error.
Oh, I wasn't having a pop at anyone, just seems lately, if you don't stick to the thread, depending on who you are, you get warning shots!

The tank is fine, you should get one.
5 decks available, I only dual & mesh tbh.

As far as problems with it, I've had none, nor has @onion I believe.
The V1, back 5 years or so, yes, leaking problems, but not the newer versions.

Great tanks from Steam crave in my opinion.

Going off piste with this thread, @Rob will send the boys round...

Only when it's required. Some people do silly things like asking questions about things mentioned in the Classies whilst rubbishing suggestions made by others. The rule is that questions etc should be fired off in PM's. Simples?

@Jd_ Drop a PM to @scrumpox :) He is THE authority on all things Steam Crave and will give you loads of help :)

My ultimate cloud set-up. Triple coil 0.09Ω build in the Godzilla on top of a dual parallel 21700 mech. Happy daze [emoji16]
IMG_20201026_153652.jpeg

In my experience, metallic taste with nichrome wire usually means you have a hot spot/short in the coil, i.e. the wraps are touching each other in one spot. It could also be that you have the cotton a little too loose or maybe even too tight, leaving a bit of the coil dry and the wire getting too hot in places.

I'm currently using a dual coil setup in my zeus x RTA at about 0.13 on a mechanical tube, so ohms law says with a full battery it's pushing 135w through the coils, reality will be slightly less than that, but still more than 100w and I get no metallic taste at all and it's lovely.

The coils are coilology fused Claptons and not spaced, should I space them? They looked fine, no hot spots when I pulsed them. I think the wick was too long, I think also I wasn't vaping at the wrong wattage for good flavour. I went up as far as I could go on my little mod (75w) and the flavour improved. I've just ordered a mod that goes to 11, sorry, 220w so should see improvement again. As for the juice leak, I had the juice flow wide open so that may have contributed. It's a case of trial and error. The feedback here has been really useful and given me some good pointers. :)

Also, if u over dry burn ni80 it will taste like sucking on a nickel.
some ppl, like me can always taste it

Also, cotton taste can b a big factor, it shouldnt, but it does. I can taste differences, and some cottons (like bacon) make me naucious.

Yo man, can u tell me the exact setup and juice, etc etc u used to blow that cloud. I still think thats a camera trick used by reviewers, i have never blown or seen a cloud that dense in real life, lol

I'm really careful with dry burning, very low wattage and gently pulse rather than trying to see the heart of the sun (that's for Pink Floyd) . I agree on cotton, I got some cotton bacon, a version I hadn't had before, ugh. I'm now using a different type and really like it.

Back
Top Bottom