What's new

Enough time waiting FT. Alternative needed.

@Tazz I got a plex tank this week and it's pretty good. Filling nice and easy, slightly restricted draw but the triple mesh coil is pretty damn good. It's not the airiest but I prefer that anyway. Interested to see what you think of yours when it comes.
Sounds good mate. Im pretty sure all the parts from the two Scions, 1 & 2, and Plex are interchangable. Or so I read somewhere. All can take the same glas tanks etc. So ill see if the 1's bottom section goes with the top of the Plex and make the ultimate hybrid perhaps.
Looking forward to it arriving. :thumbup:

Does that fit the standard 2ml tpd tank mate. Tempted tempted very very tempted [emoji106] will have a look when I get home.

£32.99 ouch :)
does that come with the 7ml glass.
found similar resin for £24/25 but only mentions replacement glass and not bubble.

comes with 3 glasses for that price! 2ml 5.5ml and 7ml. But least the shipping dates wont be moved every other week

Ps price dropped to 30.00 - only issue is we sold out of 7ml glasses over the weekend :(

comes with 3 glasses for that price! 2ml 5.5ml and 7ml. But least the shipping dates wont be moved every other week

Ps price dropped to 30.00 - only issue is we sold out of 7ml glasses over the weekend :(
Thanks mate. Canceled the falcon and got the freemax Pro for £18 full size from ft in the end and dispatched on Saturday.

I can understand that mate. Tpd has really shafted the UK market with this pathetic 2ml max when newer tanks are getting even higher wattage ranges.

And here we go again.

Just received a email apologizing that the luxe kit with skrr tank is once again delayed for the 3rd time. Need to wait this one out as already received the coils from them lol

@Tazz I got a plex tank this week and it's pretty good. Filling nice and easy, slightly restricted draw but the triple mesh coil is pretty damn good. It's not the airiest but I prefer that anyway. Interested to see what you think of yours when it comes.
Hi Gitchy. My Plex arrived earlier today. I got the blue one. Like this.
innokin_plex_tank_-_blue.jpg

Nice looking tank mate, solid as too. They have definitely improved the top fill, nice and firmish, the Scion 2 was too easily moved, this is much better. But, it didnt like the Chubby Gorila tip, spilt out. Still had a couple left that I never used for citrus, the others cracked. The normal tip bottles are no problem, all good. I reckon though people with arthritis or similar issues may find it too firm to move and to open the top. For me it's fine though. Happy to see the air vents are bigger than the 2 as well. That was just a too restricted for my liking, but my misses uses it and thinks it's fine, she loves it actually. The air vents on the Scion 1 are 15mm, the 2 just 9. This at a rough measure 11 ish. I dont mind it at all. Bummer though, the bottom of the 1 doesnt go, thread wise the same but the top to bottom are a bit shorter. The 1 and 2 are ok, not this. Tried the tripple with licorice marshmallow, it's pretty good I must say. Warmer than the .15. Will see how long it lasts the .13. Think though, filled my other with same juice and tried, after messing with the wattage, that I prefer the single .15 coil flavour. That's just me though. Sure others like the tripple better.
Im really gonna have to rethink my preference these days for internal battery mods. I hate the change the battery thing, put them in a charger etc, damage the paper thin wraps etc. Using the crios mostly I got away with internals, had 2, one in use the other charged to swap over. This higher wattage stuff limits the options greatly in regards to choice of something decent to use. Not much on offer that I like really. Gonna have to try and find something thats happy to be charged without taking the batteries out. Anyway, that's another story.

Hi Gitchy. My Plex arrived earlier today. I got the blue one. Like this.
View attachment 177896
Nice looking tank mate, solid as too. They have definitely improved the top fill, nice and firmish, the Scion 2 was too easily moved, this is much better. But, it didnt like the Chubby Gorila tip, spilt out. Still had a couple left that I never used for citrus, the others cracked. The normal tip bottles are no problem, all good. I reckon though people with arthritis or similar issues may find it too firm to move and to open the top. For me it's fine though. Happy to see the air vents are bigger than the 2 as well. That was just a too restricted for my liking, but my misses uses it and thinks it's fine, she loves it actually. The air vents on the Scion 1 are 15mm, the 2 just 9. This at a rough measure 11 ish. I dont mind it at all. Bummer though, the bottom of the 1 doesnt go, thread wise the same but the top to bottom are a bit shorter. The 1 and 2 are ok, not this. Tried the tripple with licorice marshmallow, it's pretty good I must say. Warmer than the .15. Will see how long it lasts the .13. Think though, filled my other with same juice and tried, after messing with the wattage, that I prefer the single .15 coil flavour. That's just me though. Sure others like the tripple better.
Im really gonna have to rethink my preference these days for internal battery mods. I hate the change the battery thing, put them in a charger etc, damage the paper thin wraps etc. Using the crios mostly I got away with internals, had 2, one in use the other charged to swap over. This higher wattage stuff limits the options greatly in regards to choice of something decent to use. Not much on offer that I like really. Gonna have to try and find something thats happy to be charged without taking the batteries out. Anyway, that's another story.

Thanks @Tazz . I got a blue one as well! Yeah I've not tried the 0.15 yet so will see how it is when I need to change coils. I like this tank, just restricted enough for me airflow wise. Never had an innokin tank before so quite impressed. I'm moving towards a nice mix of stock coil and rebuildable tanks myself. Think I've got all I need now.

You could get a DNA or YiHi mod. By all accounts they're brilliant for charging in mod due to the accuracy of the chips.

Back
Top Bottom