What's new

Enough time waiting FT. Alternative needed.

Thanks for the quick replies everyone. On phone now so will reply fully when I'm home.

It was the blue/white one I ordered buy all of them have the same ETA date.

Never thought about the freemax which was my first ever real high powered tank after the Langer subtank. Only prob was it needed at least 50w and back them the most powerful mod was the istick 50watt.

The above links Cozy are all 2ml or with the 5ml glass which I've already got but want the bigger 7/8ml tank but thanks for posting.

Will check out all the tanks mentioned when I get released from prison i mean hospital.

I have 7ml glass here for freemax ;)

I have 7ml glass here for freemax ;)
Does that fit the standard 2ml tpd tank mate. Tempted tempted very very tempted [emoji106] will have a look when I get home.

£32.99 ouch :)
does that come with the 7ml glass.
found similar resin for £24/25 but only mentions replacement glass and not bubble.

Last edited:
If you get the Mesh Pro - the dual mesh coils are best IMHO. The single is lacking in flavour in comparison to the dual and triple and the triple mesh doesn't give any more flavour than the dual but uses more juice and gives more vapour. So the dual mesh gives maximum flavour with the best flavour / juice consumption ratio.

The TC coil is rubbish IMHO. Was very disappointed. But the dual and triple mesh coils really make up for it with the dual being damn near perfect and the jewel in the crown. Really good flavour and last for ages. Got mine sat on the Smok Mag. .216 ohm. Recommended 60 - 90w. 70w is absolutely perfect for me. Amazing flavour and dense vapour.

Last edited:
and another update.

the skrr coils turned up today from ft but just checked and the luxe kit with skrr tank has been pushed back again so now got coils and nothing to use them in.

will check all above tanks when ive had a cuppa.

thanks once again for all the advise everyone.
falcon and coils pushed back so in the end ive cancelled and used the coupon to buy the freemax pro and 2 packs of A1 double mesh 0.2 coils.

will look into the other tanks mentioned above at a later date.

I got my Falcon Artisan from Vapers Paradise. It came with a 5ml glass included, but I put my 7ml glass on it.
I think most of the Falcons on Vapers p are good to take the 7ml glass.
£19.99 for the regular, £21.99 for resin, £22.99 for the Artisan, with a 5ml glass.

Worth a look...?

I got my Falcon Artisan from Vapers Paradise. It came with a 5ml glass included, but I put my 7ml glass on it.
I think most of the Falcons on Vapers p are good to take the 7ml glass.
£19.99 for the regular, £21.99 for resin, £22.99 for the Artisan, with a 5ml glass.

Worth a look...?
cheers fella. ive got the 5ml artisan mini already but wanted the 7ml which doesnt fit on the mini.

20181030_142830.jpg
cheers fella. ive got the 5ml artisan mini already but wanted the 7ml which doesnt fit on the mini.

Yes, but what I'm saying is it's not Artisan Mini's on Vapers P. I have my one, (which came with a regular 5ml glass), and I put my 7ml glass on it.

https://vapersp.co.uk/product/horizontech-falcon-resin-artisan-bulb-glass-blue/
https://vapersp.co.uk/product/genuine-falcon-tank-bulb-glass-7ml/

7ml glass is out of stock, but these do fit the Falcons he's selling.

Innokin Scion or Plex. Have the Scion 1 and love it's large air vents. Also have the Scion 2, not as good as the 1 in my opinion as the vents are much smaller, like that of the Fireluke Freemax mesh. I love taking huge draws unrestricted. But I have a Scion 1 on the way from China. Had ordered some here but they made a mistake telling me they had stock when they didn't. Finally got my refund. Early next week though I'll have the new Plex tank which I believe has a better, less messy fill than the Scion 2.
So the 1's are no longer readily available but if you like the draw on tanks like the Freemax then you will find the Scion 2 or Plex the same. But the Plexus mesh coils are awesome and I rate them well above the Freemax mesh. Dont know about vs the pro ones though. Almost twice the size, wick super fast, handle super sweet juices no issues and last. There is a single, it's a monster, .15 Plexus coil and a Tripple .13 which I haven't tried but is coming with my Plex tank. There, clear as mud.

@Tazz I got a plex tank this week and it's pretty good. Filling nice and easy, slightly restricted draw but the triple mesh coil is pretty damn good. It's not the airiest but I prefer that anyway. Interested to see what you think of yours when it comes.

Back
Top Bottom