What's new

Enerdan???

Ok so I got an amazon voucher for Christmas and the only thing I can think to spend it on on there are some Sony high drain 30a batteries for my mech 20quid for two I just wondered If anyone has heard of the sellers store and if they're reliable?
Thanks guys as always.

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

http://www.enerdan.de/en/

ENERdan GmbH is a leading supplier of customized battery packs, chargers and mobile electronic devices, which are smaller, lighter and run longer.
We offer customized solutions for a wide range of applications such as portable medical equipment, electronic equipment, safety and security systems, various electric vehicles, tools, aerospace and more.
ENERdan - our company name stands for energy and "Dan", which is the name of the region in the center of Israel, from where our engineering team brings several years of experience and expertise in the field of battery technologies. Therefore the know-how of our young company is wide. Whether you are designing a new portable device or improve your existing product – allow ENERdan to accompany you on this path.

enerdan supply some awesome big if this is the enerdan I'm aeare of, they do some awesome big batteries, they also use 7a protection circuits. I also believe that since they arr based out of Germany, their enerpower cells are legitimately ce marked of that mayters. I've not got around to ordering off them yet but know others who have and loke thrm. 7a protected 26650 cells are extremely useful in the torch world, stacking unprotected cells is not realky advised.

I would say you can be sure the cells are genuine, something I would worry about with some ebsy venders.

I wish tge display wouldn't white out so I look dyslexic when I post lol

I found some on eBay so added seller to my vendors list,went there earlier to get the link for you only to find the VTC3's are presently £140!!!!

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ecoluxshop?_rdc=1

Yeah he's on holiday at the mo raguri told me they're actually 14quid he's tacked extra 1 on the price of everything so as not to get inundated with orders while he's away I've ordered the vtc4's now off amazon 2 for 18 quid

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom