What's new

E-Lites Goes to Spar www.e-lites.co.uk

I see e-lite stalls at the main London train stations quite often, giving the public a try. they are also at my local newsagents, glass display of their products, which look quite good (the display!)

Hi, this is how I started vaping. And seeing a friend a few doors down with a PV. Thought I'd give the elites ago about 4 weeks ago as we were off to legoland. They were OK but refills just as expensive as smoking, £7.99 for 2 lasted about 2 days each. So I looked into it a bit further and here I am. A newbie of 2 days. Loving the vaping experience :)

To be really honest, both me and my partner started on the 10 motives as a desperate last attempt to get off smoking as we have tried every NR' out there as said in previous posts.
We were alright on them, though it didn't make us pack up on the roll ups, we used it more alongside the proper smokes. Not just that but the cartriges ran out empty that fast, that it would have been just as expensive to continue with smoking, rather than to replace it with the 10 motives.

jimbo not willing to give up on the idea started browsing the net to see if there were rechargeble/refillable Ecigs and soon found what we call the proper vapes and have used them since.

The 10 motives and other Ecigs, that simulate the looks of a proper cigarette are a good idea, though no where near as good as what we use now.

I dont regret packing up the cigarrette's, I enjoy my janty RY4 more and use it all day, every day, though not saying i'm not open to something new, as taste might change in the future, infact jimbo had a sample of a toffee one that was really nice, but would be something for an after dinner vape.

Would like to try a capuchino one as an after dinner vape.

To be really honest, both me and my partner started on the 10 motives as a desperate last attempt to get off smoking as we have tried every NR' out there as said in previous posts.
We were alright on them, though it didn't make us pack up on the roll ups, we used it more alongside the proper smokes. Not just that but the cartriges ran out empty that fast, that it would have been just as expensive to continue with smoking, rather than to replace it with the 10 motives.

jimbo not willing to give up on the idea started browsing the net to see if there were rechargeble/refillable Ecigs and soon found what we call the proper vapes and have used them since.

The 10 motives and other Ecigs, that simulate the looks of a proper cigarette are a good idea, though no where near as good as what we use now.

I dont regret packing up the cigarrette's, I enjoy my janty RY4 more and use it all day, every day, though not saying i'm not open to something new, as taste might change in the future, infact jimbo had a sample of a toffee one that was really nice, but would be something for an after dinner vape.

Would like to try a capuchino one as an after dinner vape.

That Toffee was Caramel Babes (women what you going to do with them {joke calm down ladies :biggrin-new: before you :beaten: me} ) it was Brazileiro from House of Liquid they gave me a 5ml free sample with my 60ml of Cigarrillos Naturalles it is a caramel coffee taste, coffee was subtle whilst the kick of caramel and throat hit at 12mg are smooth it's very nice but not an all dayer imho that said it mixes really well for a more subtle flavour.

Sorry if my little joke offended anyone i was just messing about i hope no one takes it the wrong way...

10 motives leaflet in co-op in the next village is closest i've seen as vaping advertising plus the quit smoking guy there once a week

If you check the E-lites website it has a map of your closest dealer + what they have on offer at that particular store, have two close by, but won't be needing them now :)

Back
Top Bottom