What's new

E liquid problems

JoeSmart

Postman
A few weeks ago I bought some e-liquid (candyfloss) and it tasted great straight out of the bottle. But today a bottle (peach flavour) arrived, it tasted grim. It tastes burnt and the nicotine content seems a lot stronger than the 11mg advertised. What do you think the problem is and what can I do about it?

Buy a nic testing kit? I think Ecigwizard sells them... If it proves too strong, email the vendor.

Mind you, some eliquids are just freaking rank to begin with. Always buy from a trusted vendor with a good brand and good reviews of their e-liquids.

A few weeks ago I bought some e-liquid (candyfloss) and it tasted great straight out of the bottle. But today a bottle (peach flavour) arrived, it tasted grim. It tastes burnt and the nicotine content seems a lot stronger than the 11mg advertised. What do you think the problem is and what can I do about it?

Re the taste, where did you buy it from (you don't need to name them) and does it need steeping the juice before you use?

what mod and tank are you using. ive had a basic ego and clearos that last around 3 weeks then start to burn out and give nasty taste . in terms of nic content i cant tell difference between 12 and 24 when it comes to taste now and really the nic shouldnt have an effect on flavour

I have a kanger protank II mini, 1.8ohm. on a 510 standard ego battery. Peach was the first liquid I ever had (different brand) and tasted amazing. This was from a seller I found on the marketplace of this site but this time I bought directly from them through their site. It just has no flavour, just a weird musky burn taste, and my protank has never burnt before, I clean it regularly. The candyfloss flavour never needed steeping and was from the same place. Both were mixed only the day before I recieved them. Also I usually use 8mg nic and this is 11mg so the difference shouldn't be noticable.

one of those juice things i guess. ive had several bottles of ry4 and all were full of nurry caramel flavour with a nice tobacco taste but one bottle i got was totally bland and tasteless like someone had left the flavour out.. no reason why and id had the ry4 from the same vendor before with no taste issues.

sometimes i get issues in my vivi nova with taste. switch to a basic clearo and the juice is great.. yet i can clean out the vivi stick a different juice in and it works and tastes fine.. who knows the reasoning behind it.. could be some juice flavours have a low temperature tolerence and need dropping down a little .

i know some of the juices i have on my basic kamry which has 3 voltage settings on the high settings are a bit off and have to back it off a bit and others need cranking up to the highest setting.

Back
Top Bottom