POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Dual battery squonk mod

Discussion in 'Everything ECigs' started by NorthernBoy, May 24, 2019.

1. NorthernBoy

NorthernBoy Postman

Help!!!.... So my beloved niagara squonker has bitten the dust whilst on holiday!
    So I need your recommendations for a replacement please.. Got a budget up to 40 quid ish!!

2. Car147

Car147 Postman

I can highly recommend the Topside Dual, but it's around £74 . Just noticed ecigone have 15% off site wide so maybe worth a look.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NorthernBoy

NorthernBoy Postman

Cheers.. What the battery life like on it?

4. mick brown

mick brown Achiever

If you don't want to splash a lot of money on the topside then how about a Gbox ! I've got one and although it has a couple of niggles like tinted screen hard to see in the sunlight and only one door for batteries and the bottle, it's quite serviceable.

5. Car147

Car147 Postman

I get a good 8hrs using Molicels from Fogstars. and i vape nearly constanlty. Expensive mod compared to some, but with ease of filling, good battery life and no issues (i now have 3) It's well worth it imo.

6. NorthernBoy

NorthernBoy Postman

Cheers for recommendations so far apes....the dopvo looks great.. Just still a bit out of my range. May look to pick one up second hand
    I've rage already.. Whilst it OK the battery life isn't great compared to the niagara.. May have get another.. But the dopvo looks great!
    Decisions Decisions!
    Anyone anymore please?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mutley1

Mutley1 Achiever

the topside dual is cracking mod, use both mine daily, but i see its out your price range, the other dual squonk i use quite regular is the ohmboy rage had it for well over a year & no issues only down side it is a heavy mod, they got them on ecigone for 59.99 & then you got the 15% off site wide so worth a look..

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/ohmboy-x-desire-rage-155w-squonk-box-mod

• Like Like x 2
  8. Vapaneezer Scrooge

Vapaneezer Scrooge Vendor

+1 on the Topside Dual, battery life is superb, it's only 'downside' is it's not as pocket friendly as the Niagara.
    My review:
    https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/dovpo-topside-dual-squonk-200-watt-mod.html

My 2 Niagara's are still going strong, what's the problem with yours? do you think it's fixable?

I would be lost without the Niagara, unless I've missed something it's still the most compact pocket friendly dual battery squonk out there.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NorthernBoy

NorthernBoy Postman

Yeah I love it.. Its the best mod I've had by Miles.
    I'm gutted but it seems knackered.. Not reading the battery levels.. Even though there full.. It shows 26% a few vapes then it's dead.
    Tried cleaning the contacts but it's made no difference

10. Jonathan vape

Jonathan vape Initiate

have not yet used Squonk before, so i cannot help