What's new

Dual 18650 Squonk Mods?

kodomaru

Initiate
Hey guys,

Loving the Therion BF, paired with the VandyVape Icon, but the battery life is a pain for sure, and a bit limiting on builds - any idea where or if I can find a decent dual 18650 regulated Squonk? Been searching for the Geekvape S100 or LV Drone, both elude me quite - Drone seems discontinued

Hey guys,

Loving the Therion BF, paired with the VandyVape Icon, but the battery life is a pain for sure, and a bit limiting on builds - any idea where or if I can find a decent dual 18650 regulated Squonk? Been searching for the Geekvape S100 or LV Drone, both elude me quite - Drone seems discontinued
Hi, I have a geekvape s100, had it for months just before they discontinued it and it has really become one of go to mods. I feel sure though with the sudden explosion of squonks in the mainstream market, that it really won't be long until we see another like it.....

Hi, I have a geekvape s100, had it for months just before they discontinued it and it has really become one of go to mods. I feel sure though with the sudden explosion of squonks in the mainstream market, that it really won't be long until we see another like it.....
Makes you wonder why they discontinued it

I love my s100, for a 2 battery squonker, I think it's about as small as possible, fits nicely in the hand.

If you're not set on a regulated mod, 528 Customs are releasing a dual parallel 18650 mech squonker soon. Looks pretty nice :)

Otherwise, the Lost Vape Drone BF is a nice dual 18650 regulated squonker. Bit bulky though.

Edit: Just noticed you were looking at the LV Drone and couldn't find any. In that case, I'm out of ideas :/

Yeah it's a pain both the lv drone and geekvape s100 are discontinued -_- definitely want to stay down the regulated route until the children are old enough to know not to touch and that it's out of reach for a reason :) guess I'll make do with the single bat 75w for now and keep an eye for any new ones

Yeah it's a pain both the lv drone and geekvape s100 are discontinued -_- definitely want to stay down the regulated route until the children are old enough to know not to touch and that it's out of reach for a reason :) guess I'll make do with the single bat 75w for now and keep an eye for any new ones
Stay on the forum and keep contributing and when you pass 100 posts you'll have access to our classified ads section. A LV Drone came up not long ago for about £90.

Back
Top Bottom