What's new

Drop RDA Oring

Adcua

Postman
Hello all,

Had great difficulty with the orings on my drop RDA since day one and looking to get some smaller orings for it.

Does anyone know the original size and has anyone done the same thing? If so what size did you get to resolve issue?

Last edited:
There's got to be someone who knows the size? Got no way of measuring them as currently off work on paternity leave and all my tools there :17:

Have you not got anything at all
Like other spare orings of tanks and drippers

None that are the right fit, can find spare orings online but no where states the size. Rather than buying 1 set, I'd rather just order 50 of the right ones :)

Fully concur, the Drop is an awesome atty but the o rings are far too tight and rip too easily.

I've sacked off the bottom o ring on mine and stuck just with the top. I've also replaced the standard o ring for a 19 mm x 1.5mm nitrile o ring as I think the originals are 2mm and that's the issue with the snagging.

Works a lot better now. Still holds the cap on nice and tight, but doesn't take a silverback gorilla to pull the cap off nor does it rip the o ring. Got mine from ebay way back, (along with a few other common sizes), and if I remember correctly they were about £1.20 for 10 of them.

Fully concur, the Drop is an awesome atty but the o rings are far too tight and rip too easily.

I've sacked off the bottom o ring on mine and stuck just with the top. I've also replaced the standard o ring for a 19 mm x 1.5mm nitrile o ring as I think the originals are 2mm and that's the issue with the snagging.

Works a lot better now. Still holds the cap on nice and tight, but doesn't take a silverback gorilla to pull the cap off nor does it rip the o ring. Got mine from ebay way back, (along with a few other common sizes), and if I remember correctly they were about £1.20 for 10 of them.
Yeah been having the same issue since I've brought it. Currently using it with just the top oring, but that was already spilt when I took the bottom off and ran out of originals lol.

Is that a 19x1.5 with an ID of 16mm? Or a 19mm ID to make it a 22x1.5?

The latter. 19mm inner diameter.
Try it - makes it much easier to work with.

Back
Top Bottom