POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Drip hacks e liquid

Discussion in 'Everything ECigs' started by Badayuni, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Badayuni

Badayuni Postman

Hi i was wondering if you could help me. I've been vaping prime vapes exclusively since I started vaping around 7 months

I love their liquids but of course I dont like every single flavour. I've got 4 that I like.

I need some more flavours and variety so I just wanted to know how do drip hacks compare? I only vape fruit some of their fruit flavours sound nice

Are their juices really sweet and coil killers?

2. John R

John R Veteran

Just recently bought a few 10ml concentrate samplers myself on a whim. Caramel Cheesecake, Jam Roly Poly and Black Mamba. The first two are six week steeps and the Mamba is a seven day job.

The first two taste fine to the knuckle but obviously not ready to vape yet as they're only a week in, but no nasty twang apparent. The Mamba one is a kinda fruity number, was a bit unsure of it to begin with but it's starting to grow on me. I've also ordered three others to try.

TL;DR Try some samplers, you might be pleasantly surprised or if they're not your profile you aint spent a fortune.

3. Badayuni

Badayuni Postman

Thanks man. Defonwant to try some samples. I csnt see on their site where to get them. Any ideas?

4. leftism

leftism Postman

My experience is that, while some are nice, they are VERY Sweetener-heavy.
    As ever, YMMV ;)
    My go-to for One-Shots (effectively hackshots on DH's Website) are Chefs, Justaddnic and ELFC

Google is your friend! :)

5. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Only tried 2 of there concentrates over a year ago 1 slush one and 1 rocket something or other and they ruined my coils after 10ml of juice, it was costing me more in cotton to vape them than the juice was worth so I ended up tipping them down the sink and never tried anymore but that could have changed by now given how long it's been since I tried them

6. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

7. Martvb60

Martvb60 Achiever

Drip Hacks Strawberry Limonadas is an ADV for me, pretty good on coils and ready to vape after 7 days. I have 750 ml of it at the moment and i was using it on a single Topside with a Profile, until the Topside died this week , so now i have it in a VT Inbox with a Profile. Mojito is another good one from them which is good on coils and if you are into custards their Creameux is one of the best but it does need a long steep.

8. John R

John R Veteran

Alchemist cupboard had them.

9. John R

John R Veteran

Funnily enough my order was

Honeycomb Latte Concentrate
    Cremeux Concentrate
    Butterboy Concentrate