What's new

Drip Drop Vapour

Badayuni

Postman
Hey guys

What's your thoughts on juice by drip drop vapour? The liquids seem very cheap but I like the sound of some of the fruit flavours.

Are they loaded with sweetners and kill coils like nasty juice? Or are they on par with most other manufacturers?

Also any recommendations on fruit flavours you've tried

some of there liquids are quite nice & i found them not overly sweet as i hate liquid thats to sweet, ive only tried there latte which i love & must oder some more & rhoobarb & custard was good to go after afew days after adding the nic, the owners though well all i can say about sam is she likes drama lol...

I was using ddv for the last few months a lot. Some of their flavours i tried were vanilla latte, melon mouth, red, lemon n lime, grape freeze, narwhals tears, lychee, pink lemonade and fresh orange. Out of all those the only flavours i didnt get along with where the orange and pink lemonade. However this were down to my pallate not liking the flavour and not the liquid being bad. There liquid is as described, i found.

Ps apart from the grape freeze, i didnt have any issues with the juices gunking coils really quickly

Last edited:
If you take a look in the e liquid reviews section there are a lot of reviews to to read there about Drip drop vapours if thats any help to you at all.

I frikkin LOVE Drip Drop Vapour flavours, affordable yet premium in my opinion.

Theirs only 2 I've tried that are coil killers but not not that bad Vanilla Latte and I forget the other, I think it was the Lemon Tart - but I still buy them to squonk.

Everything else I have tried have been far from coil killers.

Their FROOTY is sublime and my favourite, it's fruit pastels flavour and on the exhale it feels like you've got a gob full of fruit pastels.
Fruitz is also lush, less intense than the Frooty but another ADV.
Do You Sell Pies is another top flavour, apple pie, mates that have tested mine ended up wanting it instantly.

I don't get through as much 70/30 juice as I use to as I use pods more these days but DDV is the only juice I buy.

The other thing that impresses me is 15 minutes steep time and it's good to go.

If I sound like a DDV fanboy it's because I am :18:

Back
Top Bottom