What's new

Do you have an ADV?

Manabush Nokomis, pow wow and Chiricahua Sun are lifetime vapes for me, never mind all day!

All juice should be good enough to vape all day and if its not then its not worth buying or making.
Everyone is different obviously but if people are struggling to find juice they would be happy to vape all day then surley that suggests there is too much crap juice being sold.

All juice should be good enough to vape all day and if its not then its not worth buying or making.
Everyone is different obviously but if people are struggling to find juice they would be happy to vape all day then surley that suggests there is too much crap juice being sold.
Mhmm. Not sure I agree. Have quite a few juices around that I enjoy occasionally in evenings but wouldn't take out with me. Hornswaggle from captains reserve springs to mind (wonder what happened to them? Don't seem to be around anymore). Really sweet desert juices are for my coffee only but not for the car or work break... Adv must be something with a good undertone but not overpowering or lingering. Cue all nokomis and indigène range...

On rda: its k-boom's Rasp Cake
And on Mtl rta's im mainly using Wapari drops - Coco Bolo, its good juice. Tough abit expencive where i live:12:

I do also vape other flavors but havent found anything note worthy so far. I have vaped only 2-3'ish months, so i've only scratched the surface :drool:

Mhmm. Not sure I agree. Have quite a few juices around that I enjoy occasionally in evenings but wouldn't take out with me. Hornswaggle from captains reserve springs to mind (wonder what happened to them? Don't seem to be around anymore). Really sweet desert juices are for my coffee only but not for the car or work break... Adv must be something with a good undertone but not overpowering or lingering. Cue all nokomis and indigène range...

Completely agree. For my personal tastes, I can't vape Manabush or Indigene all day, every day, but both ranges have some of the best liquids I've ever tried. For a liquid to be ADVable for me, it needs to be less complex, the simpler the better really, and the flavoring % needs to be lower than most to make sure it doesn't become overpowering and dull your tastebuds. I would never say that Dr Frosts Banana Milkshake is the best liquid I've ever tried, but it's easily the most vapeable liquid I've had. Those are 2 very different things.

I use sweet dessert type juice most of the day, with the odd toot of a fruity juice to freshen the palate.
I have a juice that I like on a beer night.

As a DIY'er i do have a few i always try to make.

Mixology Thug Juice dark side. Berry/grape/menthol. Great on coils despite the dark purple.

Mixology Chokolada. Mint Ice cream, lovely stuff.

Mixology Mighty melons- Its lilt, really nice fruit mix.

Back
Top Bottom