What's new

DNA20 box mods

Got a ali box on its way,few bits off Rob already with me to make a twin 18350 mod, the aim being to practice/try my skills and see if there is space in my idea for the DNA board on the next one

I've got some 90 degree 2.45mm pitch connectors pre wired with 24awg wire. 2pin and 3 pin if they are any help. Obviously not for the power in or out but they'll be within spec for everything else including the charger.

Also some straight up ones but theres not so much space for them

Unsurprisingly, you sir are too generous :)
However I already have the required electronics, even tested them ;)
It is finding the time to craft/create the outer body :(

stealthvape My OH changed his career path about 8 years ago, I get to use his 'Shipwright' tools and all the hardwood he accumulated :)

Some of the wood has travelled more than 4 times around the world as it was the ammunition store on HMS Liverpool, before they changed to carbon fibre construction :)

I would like to do a DNA 20 mod but use a baskia nut with resin ( not the resin some of you might be thinking of ) a casting resin in a blue or pink pearl effect.

Yeah ,quite chuffed for a first attempt,and yes I know I did 4 but wanted to see which I liked ,which timbers went best together

Back
Top Bottom