What's new

DNA 75c watts increment change

View attachment 196195
Theme designer- any screen-click on watts box. A second screen appears. Under coil power click options, step size is a drop down & select number of steps to increase/decrease watts.

I have this.....I may have deleted something.....nae watts
screenff.png
screenff.png

I must have done something like 20 mins ago....cos the fker is now set to jump a full watt.......wish I could remember what that was...lol

I hacked in & did it for you. Hate to see a grown man cry :D.
In your previous screen grab, on the right hand side are the screens loaded onto the mod. Second one down is main screen, that's the easiest one to use. You originally used the lock screen that has no power options, being a lock screen and all. Partly my fault as I said use any screen, should have been any screen but the lock screen.:2thumbsup:.
Glad you're sorted now :)2

I hacked in & did it for you. Hate to see a grown man cry :D.
In your previous screen grab, on the right hand side are the screens loaded onto the mod. Second one down is main screen, that's the easiest one to use. You originally used the lock screen that has no power options, being a lock screen and all. Partly my fault as I said use any screen, should have been any screen but the lock screen.:2thumbsup:.
Glad you're sorted now :)2

Lol...gannae hack in again, it's still jumping a full ohm instead 0.1....I need to revisit this.... in another life..Im done man..lol

@Rickster hacked in again :D
2019-07-13.png

Use the decimal places drop down to change to 0.1w increments. Make sure the power box is highlighted (green outline around power middle of screen). Change decimal places to "1", click ok, click apply & then click on upload settings.

@Rickster hacked in again :D
View attachment 196209
Use the decimal places drop down to change to 0.1w increments. Make sure the power box is highlighted (green outline around power middle of screen). Change decimal places to "1", click ok, click apply & then click on upload settings.
Yup @Rickster - exactly as the old fruit above me says.

Although 1 watt Increments is the way forward [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom