What's new

Dingo / Kayfun Battery Problem - Any ideas folks - Help needed - Thanks in advance...

Does this Dingo have the fire button on top, right above the Kick? If so that's the problem, and there is no solution.

BTW your choice of AW is sound and a good choice.

All the Zoo stuff has the button on the top, you can't reverse them and yes, I agree with you that the AW's are sound - not cheap but I've never had a problem with them.

Yes it does. I've been thinking about this. I'm thinking that the kick is creating a circuit without the button being pressed.

That's what I thought, but I've tried it without the Kick in it for the last 4 or 5 hours and it's still taking a drain off the battery - so the Kick is not the issue ??????

Have you tried taking the switch apart? Maybe there is something going on that is causing a permanent contact between the positive and negative on the battery. I would strongly recommend watching the video on the atmizoo site as there is a tiny ball bearing that will ping out into the land of nowhere. Someone suggested doing that part of the dismantle in a bag (that's the way I'll be doing it next time). I learnt the hard way.

Better idea. E-mail your post to Manu and don't forget to quote your dingo number. If anyone can sort it he can.

Have you tried taking the switch apart? Maybe there is something going on that is causing a permanent contact between the positive and negative on the battery. I would strongly recommend watching the video on the atmizoo site as there is a tiny ball bearing that will ping out into the land of nowhere. Someone suggested doing that part of the dismantle in a bag (that's the way I'll be doing it next time). I learnt the hard way.

I've had quite a few of the Zoo's so I'm familiar with taking it apart and do it without the bag now - that was the first thing I did actually, I fitted another switch I had and still the same problem ????????

Thanks for keeping me guessing though - you're replies are received with thanks.....

Ok. Just one last post before I go to bobies. Is it only an issue with the kayfun and does the battery still drain without any atomizer on it.

Ok. Just one last post before I go to bobies. Is it only an issue with the kayfun and does the battery still drain without any atomizer on it.

Mmmmm hadn't thought of that - I'll take the Kayfun off now and try it. Fingers crossed, at least I'll be able to (hopefully) eliminate the Kayfun from the equation - I'll let you know how I go on. Thanks Clint.

Back
Top Bottom