What's new

Digiflavor Siren V2

I allready was a fan of the Siren but the 2 is perfect. I love it more than the Berserker. Airflow, wicking and most of all flavor. Only flaw to me is the limited capacity in liquid, I prefer bigger tanks and maybe the bubbles that keep getting stuck under the GTA

Which eliquid are you using from BCL?
Old Holborn 6mg 70vg/30pg. I really think its the liquid being too thick and the amount of sweetener used in it. I got a few tricks up my sleeve that I'm gonna try but I've also ordered 30ml of a new tobacco liquid from Rejuiced which is 50/50, gonna see how that performs.

Old Holborn 6mg 70vg/30pg. I really think its the liquid being too thick and the amount of sweetener used in it. I got a few tricks up my sleeve that I'm gonna try but I've also ordered 30ml of a new tobacco liquid from Rejuiced which is 50/50, gonna see how that performs.
Everything you said rings of NET...I usually vape Old Captain at 50/50 but I re-wick about every 2 days. The higher VG levels in your juice really won't be doing your build any favours plus it's an NET anyway...they are renowned for their ability to gunk coils.

Unfortunately like me...you just have to get used to re-wicking often lol

Anyone got this and a berserker? Looking for a good MTL and having trouble picking between the two
Got both of these tanks an in my honest opinion by far the siren 24mm is best. I drilled our the airflow a little on the beserker which was very tight

20171101_164156.jpg

Everything you said rings of NET...I usually vape Old Captain at 50/50 but I re-wick about every 2 days. The higher VG levels in your juice really won't be doing your build any favours plus it's an NET anyway...they are renowned for their ability to gunk coils.

Unfortunately like me...you just have to get used to re-wicking often lol

Ugh.. I don't know if I have the will power to re-wick at that rate! Even though its not a major task with the siren. Gonna try out some 50/50 when it hopefully gets here tomorrow and see how I get on, failing that I'll ditch the baccy flavours and try out some fruits.

Ugh.. I don't know if I have the will power to re-wick at that rate! Even though its not a major task with the siren. Gonna try out some 50/50 when it hopefully gets here tomorrow and see how I get on, failing that I'll ditch the baccy flavours and try out some fruits.
Yeah I understand and feel your pain, 50/50 should be kinder to your coil, I don't think I would have the power to give up on NET flavour...

...just to give you an idea of what a well seasoned coil looks like on NET, this is a pic I posted a while back after a week without re-wicking whilst on holiday because I could not be arsed.
Not a Siren but this is in a Taifun GT2 clone on Manabush Chiri Sun and it still tasted good, quite impressive lol...
tapatalk_1510005564060.jpeg

Yeah I understand and feel your pain, 50/50 should be kinder to your coil, I don't think I would have the power to give up on NET flavour...

...just to give you an idea of what a well seasoned coil looks like on NET, this is a pic I posted a while back after a week without re-wicking whilst on holiday because I could not be arsed.
Not a Siren but this is in a Taifun GT2 clone on Manabush Chiri Sun and it still tasted good, quite impressive lol...View attachment 143687

YIKES!!! I love the flavour of this particular liquid I'm on at the moment but I don't know if I love it THAT much! That picture is going to give me nightmares tonight but I've learnt something new today and if I decide to vape all of this juice then I guess I'll just have to rewick more often. I got a cheapy bottle of a local B&M's inhouse brand liquid on my desk and I never had any issues with that and the flavour was pretty damn spot on too but the thing is 12mg which is way too high for me nowadays and the bastards have stopped doing this liquid since the TPD came into effect and weeded out some of their less popular lines which I'm guessing this particular "black tobacco" was.

YIKES!!! I love the flavour of this particular liquid I'm on at the moment but I don't know if I love it THAT much! That picture is going to give me nightmares tonight but I've learnt something new today and if I decide to vape all of this juice then I guess I'll just have to rewick more often. I got a cheapy bottle of a local B&M's inhouse brand liquid on my desk and I never had any issues with that and the flavour was pretty damn spot on too but the thing is 12mg which is way too high for me nowadays and the bastards have stopped doing this liquid since the TPD came into effect and weeded out some of their less popular lines which I'm guessing this particular "black tobacco" was.
Yeah that is the difference between a tobacco flavoured eliquid and an NET.

To me though, its worth it for the depth of flavour you get from an NET.

Back
Top Bottom