What's new

Device wraps

Ooooohhhhhh................Mr Toast, more than Interested. One of either of the following: -

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...tol_City_FC.svg/180px-Bristol_City_FC.svg.png

http://nicolecarrollfootball.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/stgeorges.jpg?w=700

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdr8lk6t3y8uuTBEHUWQSuygJg6d7BgdvnY1xeEYlGsjYgMAoLdA

I use mine in 18650 & 18350 (Single) battery mode, so I will cut mine, but button holes and screen cutout would be good.

Let me know how much, and I will pay straight away, PP or BT. :)

Ok to get the ball rolling I could do with someone printing out the template to see if it fits the vamo, I will get him to make one sample to make sure it is workable, I can not say 100% it will work so please do not judge me if it fails.

Kurl I will get the sample done for you first.

I will see him next Wednesday but will not see him until the Wednesday after, if it works I will put someone in touch with him to cut out the middle man so to speak.

I have a design I would like for a Vamo already on a Vamo template I found on t interweb MrToast. I also have an Idea of what I'd like on my Provari mini if there's a template somewhere. Any idea what your friend would charge, please?

I have a design I would like for a Vamo already on a Vamo template I found on t interweb MrToast. I also have an Idea of what I'd like on my Provari mini if there's a template somewhere. Any idea what your friend would charge, please?

The templates are the important thing obviously, we have a week or two to source these, Like I say I would like to get a sample done first as I would not want him to make 10 to find they do not work or there is an issue, once we have a sample made and tested I will find a way of getting others done, personally I am not interested in the money side of things. Maybe I will put him in contact with a vendor who can work with him, I do not have to much spare time to be doing all the work so for a vendor to in communication with him would be the best thing.

I'd take a planet of the vapes one for the vamo as well, if all goes ahead

thanks

carl

I got a Vamo template from elsewhere and have done a design for it and would be really interested - I say design - its really just a B&W pic. I know what I want for my Provari Mini wrap too.
:)

Ok to get the ball rolling I could do with someone printing out the template to see if it fits the vamo, I will get him to make one sample to make sure it is workable, I can not say 100% it will work so please do not judge me if it fails.

Kurl I will get the sample done for you first.

I will see him next Wednesday but will not see him until the Wednesday after, if it works I will put someone in touch with him to cut out the middle man so to speak.

The PDF one the first one linked is too big ! it over laps by 1cm on its diameter.

can anyone find a Provari template? I can't! I'd rather have the PoTV on my Provari since this form is 733T!

Hi Guys, I use a versacamm vinyl print / cut machine that will be able to do the skins no problem. I'm currently waiting for a vamo to arrive then i'll do a design and try it. I have some templates of other mods too just got to resize them. I'll keep the post informed how it goes

Back
Top Bottom