What's new

Destiny RTA

Got it today and have set it up. Positioned the coil as per what people have been saying on here. I don’t know if my wicking is slight out as I can only seem to see bubbles from one side, I’ve even took apart and thinned it a bit and repositioned and still no bubbles. Any ideas on this? I did notice before I move the wick with the 810 drip tip the ring beneath was getting hot which I could feel. Anyway since repositioning and putting on a 510 this seems to have gone away. Now when I take a toot it’s more noisy can hear the crackling with the airflow. I used the supplied cotton too, seemed to fit ok.

Any ideas what the supplies coil ID is and what wattage is optimal for vaping?
Just checked the coil in the box and it's 2.5mm.

I've got 3mm and wick fluffed but not thinned and only just into the juice well.

20200527_194020.jpg
20200527_194044.jpg

Must say that 3mm id coil seems to be the perfect size in the Destiny.
I pretty much wick mine the same except I give mine a bit of a thin out as well.

Soooo, I ordered a SS to see if the issues I was having with the full black.

Ordered from fogworks on Thursday, amazon delivered next day......to a house four miles away from mine. So had to wait for Tuesday to let fogworks know. Great customer service they sorted it ASAP and the SS tank arrived with me today, opened it and went to remove the deck.....bottom came away with the 510 pin.

Hellvape have been no help either outside of ‘we’ll pass the feedback to our engineers’.

So this rank is super easy to build on, flavour is amazing but all three will sit in the vape draw because it’s also very unreliable.

Can't say i've had this issue with the matt stainless version, it's been perfect, and once you know where to position the coil height, its flavour is a kelpie killer

Can't say i've had this issue with the matt stainless version, it's been perfect, and once you know where to position the coil height, its flavour is a kelpie killer

I can’t fault it for flavour. Best tank I’ve ever had for flavour. Just has been really unreliable for me.

That’s a shame to hear @Jerri, I’ve had no issues with mine so can’t make the comparison unfortunately

I'm glad the issues seem few and far between because it's an amazing vape.

I could fix it with threadlock but I'm not sure that's safe to use on vape tanks.

If you put just the tiniest amount on the pin I can't see it being a problem health wise as its not coming in contact with the juice or coil but may not harden fully due to heat with the pin getting hot, would really need to look at the data sheet for the thread lock to see..

If you put just the tiniest amount on the pin I can't see it being a problem health wise as its not coming in contact with the juice or coil but may not harden fully due to heat with the pin getting hot, would really need to look at the data sheet for the thread lock to see..

that was my thought. It’s not actually on the pin it’s just on the bottom of the tank to stop the bottom coming away from the deck.

I wouldn’t know what I was looking for if I found the data sheet!

If you know what product you are wanting to use let me know and I will have a mate see what he can find as he works in the adhesive field..

Back
Top Bottom