What's new

Dear juice manufacturers

mustybadger

Postman
Please, for the love of all that is good in this world, someone make a good coffee MTL e liquid range.

Coffee vapes are, alongside a good menthol (and excluding @manabush obviously) my favourite MTL vapes.

Back when I started vaping, I was all consumed by a magical elixir called cafe latte by a Hawaiian e liquid manufacturer called The Vial Tonics. It was sensational. It had a decently strong undertone of espresso, with a shot of vanilla all rounded off by a fairly strong hazelnut. It was incredible. A 50/50 blend that was as smooth at 18mg as it was at 3mg. Had a solid throat thump but retained every little detail of flavour.

Unfortunately, the one UK supplier stopped stocking it around 6 months ago. Many tears were had and if it wasn't for the rather special manabush and the throat thumping Purity Sub Zero I fear I would have reverted to type and gone back to the grim sticks.

So, fast forward to today. In my search for a replacement I've tested, I would guess, upwards of 30 latte e liquids. The closest contenders were...

Phileas Fogg
Catch Ya Latte by The Grand Reserve
Wake 'N Vape by Epic Juice.

While all 3 of the above were sterling in their flavour profiles, they just weren't specifically designed for MTL vaping (imo). Higher than 50VG, for me, in a MTL vape, just doesn't cut it when it comes to throat hit and flavour carry.

So, I beg of any e liquid manufacturers, make a lineup of coffee e liquids, each with a different flavour profile but using the same underlying coffee flavour. Make them a 50 or 60PG blend, source some quality nicotine, make them available in up to 18mg, and I promise you I'll keep your company afloat myself!

There's a huge market for coffee e liquids, and the majority of people looking for coffee e liquids are going to be your average MTL vaper, but the market is, seemingly, non-existant for quality liquids of this profile.

If I've missed a good supplier, let me know, otherwise someone do it and watch the moolah roll in.

(Also, yes I realise I could DIY myself, but I would prefer pay someone that knows what they're doing!)

Lots of love,
Ollie

U could try dripworx they do a unibase called bean to atty that's a coffee ejuice just need to add nic shot

Have you not tried to mix your own, Ollie?
Flavourart make really excellent espresso, cream, vanilla and hazelnut concentrates ... with a little patience you can make you own perfect vape, at whatever VG/PG/nic strength you want and at a fraction of the cost of premade. It's not difficult.

U could try dripworx they do a unibase called bean to atty that's a coffee ejuice just need to add nic shot
The op is looking for 50/50 ratio @Dripworx juice is not suitable for mtl vaping its VG heavy top of the line dripping juice [emoji5]

Have a look at volcano e -cigs Kona coffee. All I vape are coffee & custard and Kona is very good.

Not sure if you like tobacco, but I do enjoy gorilla grogg from trip hammer, a strong coffee tobacco.

Back
Top Bottom