What's new

Dead Parrot.. err Squid

I’m not in the UK so shipping would be around 17€. Why would you want one? I believe the first batches were great but this one was cursed from the start (@Crewella)
Bad karma sending it out...

I want one because I think they look nice - so stripping out the guts to make it actually work (probably as a mech) might be a fun little project.

Unfortunately, that level of cost to ship takes it outside my play budget ;)

I’m not in the UK so shipping would be around 17€. Why would you want one? I believe the first batches were great but this one was cursed from the start (@Crewella)
Bad karma sending it out...
Oh bugger it ....... I'm so sorry to hear it died on you! After all that too! :17::grouphug:

oooh a bit of mutual prayer,i'm up for that but I think that the Roman Catholic Church banned that in the 1700's...lol

I've sold all of my Squid Industries stuff. Wanted to get rid of it before it died down (although the coating on my Double Barrel already started getting fucked up).

Conformal coating is lovely stuff I use it on my boards all the time plus all dna boards are but......

It’s not 100% water proof as juice isn’t water after soaking through the 510 the juice just sits there and eats through the conformal coating over time
Some is, some isn't - it's pretty much down to price and application process.

Polyparaxylylene is vapour deposited under vacuum and offers 100% protection - but you need a vacuum chamber and a couple of hundred quid :D

Some is, some isn't - it's pretty much down to price and application process.

Polyparaxylylene is vapour deposited under vacuum and offers 100% protection - but you need a vacuum chamber and a couple of hundred quid :D
TBH ......... I'm tempted! :D

Back
Top Bottom