What's new

Custard suggestions DIY....

joe clay

Veteran
I like my custards, but does anyone have any suggestions on a custard mix thats tried and tested and good after a good steep?, ie; hazelnut, strawberry, banana, rasberry custard etc.... Thanks guys!!.

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

strawberry works though I prefer it with just a little custard (look up Mothers milk clone on our friend Google... take out the yellow cake and BANG!.. my ADV). Coconut works but again too much custard can over power it

I've tried a few "custard plus a bit of something else" combo's, and the only one that has really shined, for me, has been a Gooseberry Custard (Cappella V1 custard and TW Gooseberry) 20% Custard, 15% Gooseberry, vapes like stewed gooseberries and custard.
All of my attempts at a "Rhubarb & Custard" have failed, they've been OK, just not as close to the mark as I would have liked.
The Fruit and Ice-cream juices all seem to work well with custard, ie strawberry ice-cream/milkshake with custard, raspberry ice-cream/milkshake with custard.

I've tried a few "custard plus a bit of something else" combo's, and the only one that has really shined, for me, has been a Gooseberry Custard (Cappella V1 custard and TW Gooseberry) 20% Custard, 15% Gooseberry, vapes like stewed gooseberries and custard.
All of my attempts at a "Rhubarb & Custard" have failed, they've been OK, just not as close to the mark as I would have liked.
The Fruit and Ice-cream juices all seem to work well with custard, ie strawberry ice-cream/milkshake with custard, raspberry ice-cream/milkshake with custard.

Wow that gooseberry and custard sounds amazing !! Thanks for sharing x

South Coast Vaper recommended me a cracker ... Calicustard, mixing Vanilla Custard, DDL with Calipitter Chow. It's gorgeous.
Trying a strawberry custard next.

Beat me to it fella. EssexBoy percentages as follows:

Cappella Vanilla Custard 12%
Dulce de Leche 2%
Callipiter Chow 6-8% to taste
Ethol Mattol couple of drops per 10ml

Love this one. Also works replacing the Callipiter with a decent strawberry ( I use DV as to me it's a great natural taste)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Beat me to it fella. EssexBoy percentages as follows:

Cappella Vanilla Custard 12%
Dulce de Leche 2%
Callipiter Chow 6-8% to taste
Ethol Mattol couple of drops per 10ml

Love this one. Also works replacing the Callipiter with a decent strawberry ( I use DV as to me it's a great natural taste)

Cheers buddy!!

Steep??

Cheers buddy!!

Steep??

Funny enough with the callipiter custard its not bad after around 7-10 days but definitely better after 2-3 weeks. The flavours become more balanced and defined with age.

Funny enough with the callipiter custard its not bad after around 7-10 days but definitely better after 2-3 weeks. The flavours become more balanced and defined with age.
It's delicious enough after 5 days!
I was so impressed that I knocked out 100mls and tried for the first time whizzing it up to reduce steeping time ... trouble is I got so much air in there I had too much for the 100ml bottle ... it filled another 2 x 10ml bottles. It's frothy man! :)

Postie brought some Capella Sweet Strawberry, as recommended by the delectable DakotaMai ... so guess what's next?

Back
Top Bottom