What's new

Cthulhu tube mod board fecked

stuartd

Veteran
Put a fresh battery in my cthulhu tube mod and the thing damn autofired after a few seconds took the board out to check no damage I could see and then looked inside the top cap to see a scorch mark were the button sits. also got a vid to show Iam not touching the button when I screw the tubes together but to big to post here pic and video sent to cthulhu and see what they say

Attachments

• 20190405_234637.jpg
    20190405_234637.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
Put a fresh battery in my cthulhu tube mod and the thing damn autofired after a few seconds took the board out to check no damage I could see and then looked inside the top cap to see a scorch mark were the button sits. also got a vid to show Iam not touching the button when I screw the tubes together but to big to post here pic and video sent to cthulhu and see what they say
Not good

you can get a replacement board i think they are about a tenner

but looking at the picture that mill slot could do with being a couple of thou deeper

you can get a replacement board i think they are about a tenner

but looking at the picture that mill slot could do with being a couple of thou deeper

still waiting for cthulhu to get back to me hopefully tomorrow and i found out the mark is from when they do the black coating supposedly and this isnt the first new style board ive heard that has went tits up cthulhu seems to know this and are sending new boards out to people who are having the samew problem

Back
Top Bottom